What's new

Bhensa has been controlled.

So cat came out from hiding so finally accepted that you support Atheists or you are one of them.
Whats your issue with what he believes who atr
From this point stop quoting me since all those who support blasphemers I have no respect and Today I am going to report @Zibago aka Sheikh Asim to multipal persons who will take care of him very soon.

@Zibago now expect some purisrar banday very soon. C YA

@Jonah Arthur
See what I said about him turned out to be 100% truth.
Thats an open threat now after me he is threatening another member insane it is .. what is this place turning into he should be reported to respective authorities for making threats to members posting on this forum he is a potential terrorist and should be apprehended asap !!!

Why not you go and FYS and come back when your alcohol level get down? @Zibago filth come back again after ban twice he is hard core anti miniorty of Pakistan be Christians Shia Ahmdi whatever @WebMaster control this mental case who kick out in past after five dozen galiyan to PDF admin.
Fcktard is a terrorist mods should show responsibility and report him to relevant authority, this extremist monkey is getting out of control now

oyee yaar her kisi ko wohi dhamki diya ker gher se uthany wali wo achi lagti hai :D:lol:

:lol:

Pdf ka altaf hussain :D

:rofl: ..

Beta @Zibago I am not coming but even before 19th some purisrar banday will make visit to you or they may call you to explain some issues.

You mean gharda that you smoke during Atheist meeting.

Beta tashreef aisi ho jaye ghi na surgeon bhi repair nahien kr paye gha...ulta late kr Billi ki pics dekhna and I am not joking.

@The Sandman bhai is Post # 323 ka b aik screenshot lo. :D

aik bar bus tujhy bhensy ki kasam :lol:

ad to dene he pary ge. :hitwall:

Beta jab teri P@ti thi tou born again Muslaman wali thread post ki thi na. yaad hai I have small kid youthiye banday hien sab k sab.

Ohh boss D.K go to authorities and report me. Tujhe hi andar kr dyen gey wesy tou atheist hay ya agnostic.
bhai hum to aaj bhi wohi hain MAARY BANDY . hamari kya majal hai ? . but wo dhamki diya karo wo suit kerti hai :partay:

Capture38.PNG
Capture37.PNG
@RealNapster :P

Ohh boss D.K go to authorities and report me. Tujhe hi andar kr dyen gey wesy tou atheist hay ya agnostic.

ur isis daeshi kind is well Known to the world .. go visit the goat of baghdad they may assign you a mission other than cleaning toilets

Back
Top Bottom