What's new

Bhensa founder Waqas Goraya returns home

No Muslim can think of disrespecting the Holy Prophet (pbuh) ... Those who do so are ignorant fools, and the Holy Quran tells us to ignore and avoid such fools and leave it to Allah almighty to decide their fate .. The Holy Quran does not prescribe any worldly punishment for blasphemy .....

And the Holy Quran tells us to obey those (among us) with authority and to abide by the law of the land. The Interior Ministry denied that those bloggers were involved in(or committed) blasphemy. What right do you (or I, or anyone else) have to declare them blasphemers ? Where is the "proof" ?
Who says there is no punishment for Blasphemy? I don't want to go into religious debate. The law of land says there is so go by it. They are accused Blasphemers, withouting going into intricacies, why you and I ain't accused of Blasphemy? Where is the material gain or vengeance that is usually reported in Blasphemy cases. They are not from minorities or poor background. There was no mob after them. There is circumstantial evidence. I still havent labelled them as Blasphemers. However they should be investigated thoroughly and finfings made public, if they were not involved they should be compensated for the trouble. I won't go into credibility of Interior mininster and the pressure he is for links with ASWJ.

Is there any govt or national platform , where they are allowed to come forward and say something or any journalist panel ask them question related to these sites. Or we all just play judge and jury.

Since all have been released...so tht one is released too without any punishment

Exactly... Bas first day thori punishment huee hogee.. Jab uss ne saray password batadiey hongay.. Then it took time for him to recover....

In any case, no one was picked because of blasphemy. So we should be least interested.. You know naa.. Aamal ka daromadaar niyaton pe hota hai.. Jab un ko uthanay ki niyat hi theek nahi thi tou gham kaisa?

"The Establishment" = Weak. Something Pakistanis should've figured out by now. Horus is just trying to put lipstick on a pig. There is no grand design or deeper conspiracy; they lost. And in the process made their adversaries stronger and made themselves laughingstocks. Par for the course.

You'd be one of the first to cast a stone at the Holy Prophet when he revealed the message of God to the Quraish.

Mumtaz Qadri was a hot-blooded idiot that had no right to be holding a weapon. He turned it against the man he was supposed to protect. Stop glorifying him.

If you dont have knowledge of Islam other than what was taught to you in College/Uni then dont debate with me on this topic.

You need to read why did Umar R.A invade Iran.

Exactly... Bas first day thori punishment huee hogee.. Jab uss ne saray password batadiey hongay.. Then it took time for him to recover....

In any case, no one was picked because of blasphemy. So we should be least interested.. You know naa.. Aamal ka daromadaar niyaton pe hota hai.. Jab un ko uthanay ki niyat hi theek nahi thi tou gham kaisa?

I am suspecting something even worse... Maybe the plan was to make them heroes...otherwise hardly anyone knew abt them before.....

Mujhey to shru se in logo ka scene hi samjh nh aya....I m still unable to grasp whats happening in my Pakistan....:unsure:

I am suspecting something even worse... Maybe the plan was to make them heroes...otherwise hardly anyone knew abt them before.....

No plan..

They were picked up because establishment thought he/ they was/ were working for some foreign agencies.

Picked up, beaten, squeezed for information, given time to recover, released...

shamefully , more we open such threads , we promoting more these type of website and also endangering the life of these people until they are proven guilty.

Who says there is no punishment for Blasphemy? I don't want to go into religious debate. The law of land says there is so go by it. They are accused Blasphemers, withouting going into intricacies, why you and I ain't accused of Blasphemy? Where is the material gain or vengeance that is usually reported in Blasphemy cases. They are not from minorities or poor background. There was no mob after them. There is circumstantial evidence. I still havent labelled them as Blasphemers. However they should be investigated thoroughly and finfings made public, if they were not involved they should be compensated for the trouble. I won't go into credibility of Interior mininster and the pressure he is for links with ASWJ.

Well, Allah almighty does not prescribe any worldly punishment for blasphemy (or any other "religious" offense for that matter) in the Holy Quran. However, we do have Colonial Blasphemy Laws in Pakistan (that need to be amended as currently they are not inline with Quranic injunctions) that must be followed. Those who commit blasphemy (or any other crime) should be punished according to the law of the land ... Enforced Disappearances are unconstitutional and should be condemned unequivocally...

Mujhey to shru se in logo ka scene hi samjh nh aya....I m still unable to grasp whats happening in my Pakistan....:unsure:
We are heading toward mob mentality .

Five Pakistani Muslims who burned a Christian couple to death in a kiln after falsely accusing them of setting fire to a Koran are sentenced to death

Blasphemy issue was probably the last priority.. Maybe it was not even in the list... So their pick up, whether only one, or the whole lot, or their release, shouldn't concern us..

If blasphemy doesn't bother them, nothing bothers me.. When I say nothing, I mean nothing in this world and I mean it..

Thats good news...
Imagine this couple is burnt alive by 1200 people on fake hoax by few people.

141106-christians-pakistan-430a_1514b38a655ba53fdc906030bececbae.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

firstnazam.jpg

Back
Top Bottom