What's new

Bhensa founder Waqas Goraya returns home

BUT PAKISTAN IS IN BETTER SHAPE.
WHY SHOULD I JUSTIFY MY ARMY INFRONT OF YOU.
U BELIEVE ON DAWN LEAKS I BELIEVE ON MY ARMY.
CORRUPTION ETC ETC IS NOT ISSUE THE PROBLEM IS THE HATE WHICH LIES IN YOUR HEART

Corruption is not the issue wow!!!

Hamara mulk khokla hogaya hai in haram khorun ki wajha say bachay bhookay muur rahay hain,gareeb keh pass 2 waqt ki rooti nai and for you corruption is not the issue! Sir salute kamal hain app! App bhi pakkay Pakistani hain app ka pait full hai agla bhookha mur jaye app ko taqleef nai!

Aur bhai app ki army ki he paidawar hai ya zardari nro army na he sign kia tha!

Miyan shareef app ki army ki hai paidawar hai usko poltics may yehi laye thay!

Mqm,ppp,pti sab bs parties is army ka he bigar hai!

Khair boss i love Pakistan and that doesnt mean i have to worship army!

AND ARMY CAN BEAR THE INTERNATIONAL PRESSURE BUT OUR POLITICIAN CAN'T

What proof do you have that Salman Haider, or the other bloggers, had committed blasphemy ?? The authorities (i.e. The Interior Ministry) have already made it clear that the bloggers had not committed blasphemy

"Do not take a stand about anything you have no direct knowledge of... " (17:36)

And False Accusation is a sin:

" And as for those who malign believing men and believing women without their having done any wrong - they surely burden themselves with the guilt of calumny, and [thus] with a flagrant sin! " (33:58)
Very well. So blogging is the best way to play with emotion of millions. Do Blasphemy, hide your ip adress create unrest. If there is a slim chance you are traced. Who will listen to agencies and they don't speak directly to public anyway. Even if they did indirectly through social media just pull 'do you have an evidence that they did blasphemy' but when bashing agencies everyone seems to have a photographic evidence they were picked up.

When one one mother sister of such liberal gets raped they should wait for the evidence of DNA match and if he wore condom, well they should happily embrace the rapist for 'whr is evidence' did anyone see him rape?

Hypocrites hypocrites everywhere.

Hey @Zaki Is quoting Quranic verses now okay and will not lead to a thread ban? Or only if certain people quote them? Please clarify the policy, thanks.

YOU ARE MISINFORMED.

People already do it.

And they face worse conditions than Pak Army Soldiers do.

Do you think fighting in Afghanistan is easy?
Do you think fighting in Syria is easy?

Can you do it?

Unlike these spineless cowards, who are trained do a single job their whole freaking life and PAID for it, there are real people, from all types of backgrounds, from low-level professionals, to doctors and surgeons, fighting Jihad Fi-Sabi Lillah, for the muslims all around the world.

and THEY ARE NOT PAID FOR IT. THEY DO NOT GET A FLAT IN DHA FOR DOING NOTHING.

They are much more brave than this spineless coward army chief.

That single Mumtaz Qadri, was poor, main bread-winner of the family, with no political backup, no nukes to support him, no babur, no shaheen, no al-khalid, just a single gun that he may have used only a few times in his life, he was much more brave than our CURRENT ARMY CHIEF.

What you are challenging me to do, people are already doing that and THEY CAN DO WHAT THIS FREAKING ARMY WONT DO.

AND THEN YOU WILL WONDER WHY THERE IS EXTREMISM IN THIS COUNTRY.
DO NOT TALK ABOUT DOCTORS AND SURGON SOME OF THEM ARE COLD BLOOD KILLERS I SEE IN PUNJAB HOW THEY BEHAVE.
JIHAD FI SABI LILLAH MEANS ALLAH KE RAH MAY JIHAD KRNA THEY WILL BE REWARDED IN THEIR GRAVE AND AKHRAT.
YOU EVER GO TO JIHAD???
DO YOU WISH TO GO????

Ayahs 4 and 5 of Surat al-Hujurat, Ayah 24 of Surat al-Anfal, and Ayah 63 of Su rat an-Nur all show the obligation of respecting, aggrandizing, and holding the Prophet at a sublime status. Ayahs 4 and 5 of Surat al-Hujurat:

{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُنَادُونَكَ مِنْ وَرَاءِ الْحُجُرَاتِ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ (4) وَلَوْ أَنَّهُمْ صَبَرُوا حَتَّى تَخْرُجَ إِلَيْهِمْ لَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَهُمْ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ}

mean: [Certainly most of those who call you from behind your wives’ chambers lack understanding. Had they patience until you went out to them this would have been better for them. Allah is forgiving and merciful. Ayah 24 of Surat al-Anfal:

{يَاأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا اسْتَجِيبُوا لِلَّهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ إِذَا دَعَاكُمْ لِمَا يُحْيِيكُمْ }

means: [O believers, respond obediently to Allah and to the Messenger when he calls you to that which makes you alive (life by Islam after death by blasphemy)]. Ayah 63 of Surat an-Nur:

{لَا تَجْعَلُوا دُعَاءَ الرَّسُولِ بَيْنَكُمْ كَدُعَاءِ بَعْضِكُمْ بَعْضًا}

means: [Do not call the Prophet the way you call one another] This refers to how they used to call the Prophet, ‘O Muhammad’, ‘O Abul-Qasim’; rather, the Ayah orders honoring him by calling him ‘O Prophet of Allah’, ‘O Messenger of Allah’).

Surat al-Ahzab, Ayahs 6 and 53 indicate the continuity of the obligation of aggrandizing the Prophet. Allah said:

{النَّبِيُّ أَوْلَى بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ مِنْ أَنْفُسِهِمْ وَأَزْوَاجُهُ أُمَّهَاتُهُمْ}

. {وَلَا أَنْ تَنْكِحُوا أَزْوَاجَهُ مِنْ بَعْدِهِ أَبَدًا}.

These ayahs mean: [The Prophet is more deserving to the believers than their own selves. and his wives are the mothers of the believers] and [Do not ever marry his wives after him]

Surat al-Hijr, Ayah 72 reveals that Allah swore by the Prophet’s life-- thereby honoring his status. Allah said:

{لَعَمْرُكَ إِنَّهُمْ لَفِي سَكْرَتِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ}.

This ayah means: [I adjure by your life O’Prophet Muhammad) they (the blasphemers) are confused and hesitant in their intoxication.]

The Blasphemy was done. These bloggers were accused. Cirumstantial evidence and their inclinations pointed towards them. They should have been investigated in a properway. Nobody wants them to be hanged without a fair trial but they shouldn't allowed to go abroad before everything is settled.

No Muslim can think of disrespecting the Holy Prophet (pbuh) ... Those who do so are ignorant fools, and the Holy Quran tells us to ignore and avoid such fools and leave it to Allah almighty to decide their fate .. The Holy Quran does not prescribe any worldly punishment for blasphemy .....

And the Holy Quran tells us to obey those (among us) with authority and to abide by the law of the land. The Interior Ministry denied that those bloggers were involved in(or committed) blasphemy. What right do you (or I, or anyone else) have to declare them blasphemers ? Where is the "proof" ?

No....right now..am seriously thinking tht the real aim was much more sinister....
Otherwise no one can be soo stupid..to not know the reaction or impact this action will have ? Even an idiot would hv known..tht huge foreign pressure will come on this....if they didnt hv guts to sustain tht, none would hv been so stupid to go ahead with this, instead of just blocking the pages.
So maybe, there were some mombatti inspired ppl..in our establishment who created all this drama...this whole drama was treat for all anti islam forces... First by kidnapping them, showed the world how intolerant pakistanis are.....but we were somehow happy tht even if we got this label..such ppl should be given a harsh treatment, at all costs..no matter what world thinks abt us...and we were hoping they will be punished... But no...they were released, withiut any punishment..
So first by their picking up, pak was shown in a bad light in western world(which we dont care) then these ppl got much more recognition than before, and more followers, became heroes, and now will return with much more vicious propaganda and blasphemy.. So anti islam and anti pak forces couldnt have hoped for a more ideal scenario...
Even an idiot could hav avoided this..by just simply blocking the pages...
So i am absolutely right in assuming tht ..there were definitely some mombatti mafia supporters in our establishment who staged this whole drama..

Were they really picked up?

I think most of them were underground.

NO FIGHTING IN SYRIA AND AFGHANISTAN IS NOT EASY.
FIGHTING IN PALESTINE AND KASHMIR IS NOT EASY.
I JUST SAYING THAT IF U R BRAVE ENOUGH TO STAND GO AND STAND IN SIACHEN. DON'T TELL WHAT OTHER PEOPLES ARE DOING IF U CAN DO IT SO GO THERE AND DO IT.

That is your excuse to defend these spineless west-worshiping cowards?
THAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?

DID YOU NOT GET WHAT I SAID TO YOU?

YOU WANT ME TO STAND IN SIACHIN GLACIER TO PROVE MY PATRIOTISM?

What I am telling you is that I or some other people, ALREADY DO IT, if THAT IS YOUR BENCHMARK FOR PATRIOTISM, Then people have already crossed that benchmark. So If one of them killed these bastards, would YOU BE OKAY WITH THAT?

Would you be OKAY THEN IF PEOPLE CALLED IT A TERRORIST ACT?

WOULD YOU BE?

CHEIF HAVE TO KILLED THAT SALMAN TASEER GHUSTAKH.

HE HAD EVERY MEANS AVAILABLE TO GE THAT DONE.
HE COULD GET ASIA BIBI KILLED, BY ANYONE, WITHOUT EVER KNOWING WHO DID THAT, HE HAD THE FREAKING CAPABILITY TO GET THAT DONE.

BUT HE DID NOT DO IT.

WHY? BECAUSE HE IS A SPINELESS WEST WORSHIPING SLAVE.

BUT ARMY IS BOND BY THEIR CIRCLE.

WHERE Was that circle when R.S ignored the government and went ahead with Zarb-e-Azb? Where was that circle when he ordered search operation in Lahore after the bomb blast?

DONT give me that excuse, because it is old and retarded.

Were they really picked up?

I think most of them were underground.

If they were not picked..then how all of their pages got blocked..at a time? Also, bhensa page was taken over by elite cyber force.... If not all, then atleast someone of these was definitely picked up

DO NOT TALK ABOUT DOCTORS AND SURGON SOME OF THEM ARE COLD BLOOD KILLERS I SEE IN PUNJAB HOW THEY BEHAVE.

Those surgons treat the wounds of the people that suffered the attacks of the foreign forces, they dont always belong to a GROUP, you may have never even heard about them.

JIHAD FI SABI LILLAH MEANS ALLAH KE RAH MAY JIHAD KRNA THEY WILL BE REWARDED IN THEIR GRAVE AND AKHRAT.
YOU EVER GO TO JIHAD???
DO YOU WISH TO GO????

That is your defense now?

What would you say to a person who actually did it?

@Shaheer ul haq @AZMAT 9211 TURN OFF THAT CAPS LOCK FOR GOD SAKE :hitwall:

Fair Enough.

If they were not picked..then how all of their pages got blocked..at a time? Also, bhensa page was taken over by elite cyber force.... If not all, then atleast someone of these was definitely picked up

Only one in my opinion.... rest were running here and there...

"You may get released but you never really are 'free' " :coffee:

Good excuse and coverup for inaction... ....

Even Najam sethi who was once picked up..is not free yet..but still does propaganda against army

Hussain haqqani is still not free, yet lobbying against Pakistan

Geo which was once blocked for 15 days, still does propaganda against army or Pakistan

Similarly these bhensas wont be free, but still return with much more serious blasphemy, God forbid

Only one in my opinion.... rest were running here and there...

Since all have been released...so tht one is released too without any punishment

That single Mumtaz Qadri, was poor, main bread-winner of the family, with no political backup, no nukes to support him, no babur, no shaheen, no al-khalid, just a single gun that he may have used only a few times in his life, he was much more brave than our CURRENT ARMY CHIEF.

You'd be one of the first to cast a stone at the Holy Prophet when he revealed the message of God to the Quraish.

Mumtaz Qadri was a hot-blooded idiot that had no right to be holding a weapon. He turned it against the man he was supposed to protect. Stop glorifying him.

Back
Top Bottom