What's new

Bhensa founder Waqas Goraya returns home

Hello every body,I am new here .Could You please tell me how to post?(my english
C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\LocalLow\Baidu\BAIDUP~1\dict\Default\003BDE~1.PNG
is not very good,thank you)
Introduce yourself through following forum https://defence.pk/forums/members-introduction.42/

Problem is these swines will flee as they know no momeen will let them live in their version of peace and tranquility which to them is to insult, Islam and concept of Pakistan and Pak military

Let them die in their hate . !!
They doesn't matter to us , they're not one of us ! Let them hate , let them fill their souls, theur hearts , their faces , their brains , their body with hate . Let them do it ,they're punishing themselves .

They're not one of us , they don't deserve any hate from us because they've enough hate in themselves on which they're living .
It's failure of our state who takes no interest in feelings of millions of Pakistanis. We as a nation should be ashamed of our inability to punish blasphemers of Rasool Allah. Don't know how people ruling this nation would face Rasool Allah on the day of judgment.

Let this example be served to them and next time they won't dare to spew their venom .
I've been to their forums , many have closed their ids, others are providing each other security ideas , many have run away with tail between their legs like a shetan.

They will know now , now they're scared to face ehl I eeman .

People are now calling army cowards seriously guys? didn't you saw what happened when these people were picked up by god knows whom? i don't think anyone even picked them up but it was ISI and army whom everyone blamed it's the responsibility of the Gov to take care of retards like these if you want army to do everything than ask the civilian gov to resign and don't cast votes in 2018.

They will now leave the country and tell organizations like Amnesty International of all the 'atrocities' that happened to them in Pakistan and India will just add fuel to the fire
Shame they weren't killed:angry:

Our establishment has a knack of making bad situation worse!

Najam Sethi is one such example. A jetblack traitor is now sitting in prime time and poisoning Pakistani minds with his diatribes right under the nose of our Establishment. He was also once "picked up".

These half hearted attempts eventually come and bite in the arse.

Shame they weren't killed:angry:
and what you think would've happened if they were killed? more propaganda chances for indians and retards like tarak fatah and christine fair to open their gutter mouths against Islam, Pakistan, Pak army and ISI.

and what you think would've happened if they were killed? more propaganda chances for indians and retards like tarak fatah and christine fair to open their gutter mouths against Islam, Pakistan, Pak army and ISI.
You seem to care a lot about india and their ignorant opinions .

Najam Sethi is one such example. A jetblack traitor is now sitting in prime time and poisoning Pakistani minds with his diatribes right under the nose of our Establishment. He was also once "picked up".

These half hearted attempts eventually come and bite in the arse.
Establishment and the half hearted efforts, a tragedy called Pakistan.

You seem to care a lot about india and their ignorant opinions .
I don't but just see how easily they create a negative image of Pakistan everywhere be it on social media, internet forums, economic forums etc everywhere they go they spit venom against us and create a negative image of Pakistan and people easily buy that. You want to give them more chances to do that?

I have always been an avid supporter of Pak Army. My 3 gens are linked to PA. I have never been so ashamed of it as I am today. There will be many officers and Jawans perturbed by this. If they created 5 more Tarek Fatahs either court Martial the one behind this debacle or remove Jihaad fee sabillilah from the Armys moto.
i am of the opinion that like mullahs Army just uses Islam to fool the populous.we think PA is some Army sent from heaven up above and is protector of Muslim ummah! but look at history and present PA is nothing but a group of drunkard,corrupt cowards!!!

GUYS DISAPPEARING OF THESE BULLSHIT IS ONLY A TOPI DRAMA THEY WANT TO SHOW THEIR DIRTY WORK AND THEIR LANATE FACE INFRONT OF THE MUSLIMS OF PAKISTAN TO MAKE THEM ANGRY AND INFRONT OF THE WORLD FOR THEIR SUPPORT AND SYMPATHY.
BEFORE THEIR DISAPPEARANCES 30% PEOPLE KNOWS THEM BUT 80% PEOPLE KNOWS THEM.
AND JACKASS DISAPPEARANCE CREATE A VERY GOOD CIRCUMSTANCES FOR THOSE TRAITOR (LIBERAL AND SECULAR) WHO ONLY WANT TO BARK HATES SPEECH (FREEDOM OF SPEECH) FOR OUR ARMED FORCES.

Then what? ISI will watch their advocates, will then pick them up

Problem is these swines will flee as they know no momeen
sometimes agencies release culprits to track their whole network.. anyway they keep updating files and then at right time a transgressor has to pay..
like in Bhutto case.. the FIR was registered (false or true) and that became the reason for the capital punishment..
people are upset about current COA and were about Kiyani but they forget the individual role.. current COA was the mind behind operation in upper and lower Waziristan. All teh files and logistic preparation for operation in North and karachi were prepared in kiyani tenure.. anyway my point is, it may be a tactical retreat

sometimes agencies release culprits to track their whole network.. anyway they keep updating files and then at right time a transgressor has to pay..
like in Bhutto case.. the FIR was registered (false or true) and that became the reason for the capital punishment..
people are upset about current COA and were about Kiyani but they forget the individual role.. current COA was the mind behind operation in upper and lower Waziristan. All teh files and logistic preparation for operation in North and karachi were prepared in kiyani tenure.. anyway my point is, it may be a tactical retreat
Let us pray and hope you are correct.Kudos

Back
Top Bottom