What's new

Best Writer's Contest | 2020

Being rude and of ill character is embarrassing rather than not knowing something.Don't you ever feel like this . It's alright:)
1. Press shift and hold 2 key at the same time so your 2 will become @
2. Now release it and write the name eg. Chi rules.

See working:
@CHI RULES

Regards
Respected Sir,

I don't know where and how to post the thread.
Please guide me.

Regards.

Respected Sir,

I don't know where and how to post the thread.
Please guide me.

Regards.
What is the topic bro

What is the topic bro
Share the article here, in a post, I will help you

@Patriotic-soul21 You have to have at least 100 posts to start a new thread. I would advise you to grow your posts, might take you most probably a day or two , then you will be eligible to post an article. BTW, do share the article here as well in a post but make sure you DON’T REVEAL ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR NAME HERE as you are a new member.

What is the topic bro

Share the article here, in a post, I will help you

@Patriotic-soul21 You have to have at least 100 posts to start a new thread. I would advise you to grow your posts, might take you most probably a day or two , then you will be eligible to post an article. BTW, do share the article here as well in a post but make sure you DON’T REVEAL ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR NAME HERE as you are a new member.
Can I post the article here?

Can I post the article here?
Sure, So that I get a glimpse as well as @Slav Defence , Then you can delete it from here and when you have a 100 posts, You can post it yourself To everyone with your own thread.

Forum rules doesn’t permit a member who has less than a hundred posts to Start a New Thread, but they are allowed to post in other threads. So once you cross a hundred, I or maybe others can guide you how to do that. Just simple.

However, Do reply my this post with the article. I will let you know in advance about which category you must post your writeup on.

I'm just typing my article. Will post just in 15 to 20 minutes plz accepts it. Hope you will accept.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom