What's new

Best writer contest 2014

Well illl try to submit my article before 20 otherwise i hope you wont charge late fees if i submit after 20 :D busy days ahead

Well illl try to submit my article before 20 otherwise i hope you wont charge late fees if i submit after 20 :D busy days ahead
Not really. But you will be disqualified. However, we may upload it to FB,seeing quality.
Thanks

Thats enough.i dont want medals.if a bunch people appreciate my effort thats a good reward for me.ill do my best tho

@Slav Defence Can i also write an article on the way forward for Pakistan because i agree with only one lil thing in the whole way forward kind of like a rebuttal of sorts and an alternative path in my view as part of the competition

@Slav Defence Can i also write an article on the way forward for Pakistan because i agree with only one lil thing in the whole way forward kind of like a rebuttal of sorts and an alternative path in my view as part of the competition
Of course you can.Last date is 20th January, 2015
Looking forward to your post:D
Regards

Of course you can.Last date is 20th January, 2015
Looking forward to your post:D
Regards
ok email address please and give me a word limit i just have to proof read it seems to have gotten a little too long but the way forward in this country is not simple is it :P

heeeeey syed article touched 1000 n mine is just a bit longer can i send you a draft and you can tell me what you think or do i have to send you the final article only
Don't worry about length just send it to me:)

Back
Top Bottom