What's new

Best Places to hangout in Pakistan

Ahem Ahem..... :P I dont know...okay !

Waise you get it easily. but I dont drink, so wont tell either from where you can buy...its haram.
Yara tum logon ka dimaagh karab hai .... i was talking about coffee or something :sick:

Yara tum logon ka dimaagh karab hai .... i was talking about coffee or something :sick:

hahahaha.... yes you can get alot of things, their coffee is great too. I have not tried anything else...but they offer quite a range in menu.

Best Places to hangout in Pakistan with description and pictures(if possible).

As your flags show you are Pakistani you should knew by your self.
You should know RAW is always seeking such info. to bomb us.

As your flags show you are Pakistani you should knew by your self.
You should know RAW is always seeking such info. to bomb us.
brother you joking I don't think so Raw need that information. You can find these places easily on Internet with pictures and locations. Even some of them have their own sites. This thread is just for information purpose so that if you go to those cities its better to have an idea where you can go and chill. Where you can eat good food. Any speciality of that place etc. don't worry ISI have a counter dept for that purpose.

In karachi , mhmmm i think Do Darya is cool places to Dine !! and chill
Brother what is special about do darya?.

Brother what is special about do darya?.[/quote]

have you been to new restaurants they open ? its beautiful a long the beach side . go there specially at Maghrib Time its so beautiful to see sun set their .... and its a lot of fun there

Back
Top Bottom