What's new

BEST on the ground force the average soldier.

Azadkashmir

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The best ground soldier. You do not need to follow the below rules they just an idea.

1> based on experience
2. past history
3.health
4.kill ratio
5.modern weopens.
6.successful operations.
7 moral.
8 training and the methods used to toughen them up.

Soldiers serving in U.S military ...All of them.

i must give to to them on the mental and physical endurance they go through and the grilling they get from the superior while on training like you see on the boot camp documentaries they really do get treated like **** but it toughen those guys up.

Soldiers serving in U.S military ...All of them.

The Chinese are not bad but they go through hell as well and i seen videos of them lined up and a string is used to keep their chin all leveled and chest straight etc.

I think Turks are overall best performer they have great history of warfare experience, and willing to go on beyond with little resouces. it in their blood even though they are too civilized now.

Our soldiers March - HER TÜRK ASKER DOĞAR

EVERY TÜRK İS A BORN SOLDIER

I would have to say the Germans. They were fighting the whole world, including 4 superpowers (USA, UK, France, Soviet Union) and survived 5 years. No other country can do that.

Germans were very good in 19th century other than that nearly non existent.

Germans used their Brain to make the perfect weapons. They did very clever things and very ambitious but stupid things like opening a whole new front against Soviet Union a massive country. Seems they never used there brain enough to understand Turks went to Moscow, Polish went, Napoleon went but he still couldn't understand you need massive preparation, very cold weather.

TIGER TANKKK!!!

Ther is one group of people you will never beat honest to god even though do not have army it the physco chechians.

It's true! Even as an American I can strongly say Pakistan is a beast on the ground. The several wars it has fought has given it its niche as the true defensive tank of South Asia. You can never push Pakistan down; it is too sturdy!

i beive it down to god belief and rugged terrain plus people in pak are used to very hard life and hard labor the sun beats you down all day too. farmer nation will survive they farm old ways too most folks and used to manual labor plus as long as you have food n water you can live to fight another day.

everything over there is tough even trees i try to axe one down with axe just bounce off it here in britain hit tree with axe n juice comes out n easy cut. had arm wrestle lost to 16 year old laborer my cuz who has feet like bears.beta four of them lost to this guy but they feel shame if they lose lolz. even insects are hard to kill five hit then die. strange country.

Pakistan remind of bees working in a colony or ants.

It's true! Even as an American I can strongly say Pakistan is a beast on the ground. The several wars it has fought has given it its niche as the true defensive tank of South Asia. You can never push Pakistan down; it is too sturdy!

If I can brag a little ! :D

Ma,am, its not just our army between the Baloch Tribal Areas & the Pashtun belt we can bring close to 8-10 million armed to the teeth people where a 10 year old is proficient in firing off an Ak-47, if we're ever pushed to the wall ! Add to that the many armed Punjabis & Sindhis & you've got a quasi-National Guard going in the tens of millions ! :D

But Hungarians are very brave people too ! With a military history that goes back thousands of years surviving in a tough neighborhood ! I'm sure the Hungarian-Americans are even better ! :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom