What's new

Best governing system for Pakistan??

Which form of government, best suits Pakistan?

• Parliamentary democracy: پارلیمانی ج&#16

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Democratic Presidential system: صدارتی جمہ&#16

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Communism: کمیونزم

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Khilafat (Shariat): شرعی خلافت

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Martial Law (Dictatorship): آمریت

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Islamic Democracy: اسلامی جمہور&#1

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Where is the option in the poll to select "LAWLESS NEAR-ANARCHY", which is the system we have been following for many decades now?

I voted for presidential, we need one guy at the top with authority, PM system has too many peopl3 involved.

believe in developing systems, not relying on one man...

presidential democracy has its own draw backs, most likely all the time it would be a Punjabi....

hence ideally parliamentary democracy is the best possible system.

Presidential form of government is the best ... It is near to caliphate .................

Democratic Presidential System is what Pakistan really needs.

i strongly agree here. . .

we inherited Parliamentary Democracy from the Britishers and for a country like Pakistan which is heavily populated and with such economic disparities - parliament is too inefficient and too corrupt based on its track record

believe in developing systems, not relying on one man...

presidential democracy has its own draw backs, most likely all the time it would be a Punjabi....

hence ideally parliamentary democracy is the best possible system.

well it should be a merit-based system....that's all that matters in the end

we essentially had a presidential-like system in which the PM's role was more ceremonial than anything else; and that particular regime was run by a non-Punjabi

No one interested in communist revolution?

header-new.jpg

communist-party-pakistan_10870.jpg

stickers.jpg

I would maybe opt for Islamic Democracy if we can properly define what exactly it is? There seems to be wide interpretation on this

but generally my preference would be so far on Presidential system. But then we'd have to basically revisit the whole Constitution

Islamic democracy.law and constitution is in light of Quran and Sharia

deliberately confusing them khilafat sharia and islamic democracy .thats lame

if we democratically elect government under Islamic constitution that islamic democracy with sharia

the name of head of state either pm,president or khalifa

but some people listen khalifa and go nuts

Islamic democracy and shria khilafat will have majority votes.INSHALLAH

if in the west head of state was called babloo man all will agree that we should also call our state head that but not khalifa

PDF HUMANITARIAN SOCIETY a.k.a NGOS TYPE MEMBERS SHOULD CONTACT SOME FOREIGN GALLUP SURVEY LIKE FIRM THAT OUGHT TO DO IT.OTHERWISE NO HOPE

PMLN 99% PTI 1% THEY ARE VERY CREDIBLE YOU KNOW :cuckoo:

SECULAR DEMCRAZY 100% ISLAMIC DEMOCRACY WITH SHARIA LAW 0%

well it should be a merit-based system....that's all that matters in the end

we essentially had a presidential-like system in which the PM's role was more ceremonial than anything else; and that particular regime was run by a non-Punjabi

he wasnt elected... a dictator is a dictator...

No one interested in communist revolution?

header-new.jpg

communist-party-pakistan_10870.jpg

stickers.jpg

Communism could not be possible in Pakistan ..............

I would maybe opt for Islamic Democracy if we can properly define what exactly it is? There seems to be wide interpretation on this

but generally my preference would be so far on Presidential system. But then we'd have to basically revisit the whole Constitution

Constitution must be revisited ... This constitution could not fulfill people's need ............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom