What's new

bermuda triange mistery...

maria khan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Bermuda Triangle: mysterious, unworldly, sometimes deadly. For decades intrepid researchers delved into the maze of mysteries hidden deep within this most enigmatic place on Earth.

American and French explorers have made a monumental discovery: a partially translucent, crystal-like pyramid rising from the Caribbean seabed— its origin, age and purpose completely unknown.
what do you think what is it???:confused:

Lolz......i read the thread title ..a mistery (Mechanic) named Bermuda Triangle and though that's a new one.......:P

Bermuda Triangle has always been interested topic for me, i have heard alot of rumors,speculations and other biased or unbiased thought from many high class Scientists and other researchers however, i still believe that there is not any suspicious kind of thing or creature that actually makes ships or Planes disappear, it's some physical reasons and there is nothing much like a giant monster or Dajjal living there.

Bermuda Triangle has always been interested topic for me, i have heard alot of rumors,speculations and other biased or unbiased thought from many high class Scientists and other researchers however, i still believe that there is not any suspicious kind of thing or creature that actually makes ships or Planes disappear, it's some physical reasons and there is nothing much like a giant monster or Dajjal living there.
Can you share some thoughts of those high class scintists? As far as I know it is not much of a mystery, aeroplanes, ships etc still travel there in large numbers.

I have crossed Bermuda triangle at least 6 times by sea and twice by air...Nothing happened..
And no i am not writing this comment from inside an alien ship's prison cell.

If you do have interest in Weird things out in the oceans..Google "Rogue waves of Cape agulhas"..Thats something real and does happen..

isro222 will be of great help here ;)

I think we can't easily dismiss the Bermuda Triangle phenomena, it's become serious enough that major airlines have diverted their flights around the Bermuda triangle to avoid the area completely. Also considering the sheer number of aircrafts that have fallen in that area is alarming. It is believed the earth layer under the sea in Bermuda is significantlt radioactive and interferes in the electronics of the airplanes causing technical problems some serious enough that it's caused several planes to crash into the sea.

I think we can't easily dismiss the Bermuda Triangle phenomena, it's become serious enough that major airlines have diverted their flights around the Bermuda triangle to avoid the area completely. Also considering the sheer number of aircrafts that have fallen in that area is alarming. It is believed the earth layer under the sea in Bermuda is significantlt radioactive and interferes in the electronics of the airplanes causing technical problems some serious enough that it's caused several planes to crash into the sea.

The extra numbers of ships and aircraft,and so the percentage of aircraft and ships lost in Bermuda triangle is no greater than the numbers lost in any other place on earth..If we calculate the Percentage..
The numbers in Bermuda looks high because the sea and air traffic is too much in the area...
Its the same as the number of accidents on Bundar road Karachi is very high,but so is the total number of vehicles passing the road and the percentage will be the same as any Busy road in Pakistan..

Where's isro222 when you need him? Please share ur knowledge isro

Back
Top Bottom