What's new

Bentley reveals world's fastest, most luxurious SUV

it was a bit of over kill there but the 6x6 is far suited for of road purposes. never say never, if you want it, you will work for it.
Yeah, But I would prefer a similar 4x4 that is available and I would surely love to go after that.

Yeah, But I would prefer a similar 4x4 that is available and I would surely love to go after that.
it would be more sensible for a 4x4
mercedes-g65-amg-mansory-by-topcar-photo-gallery-69427-7.jpg

Mahindra has already bought Ssanyong!

You mean that Korean Automobile Giant which is the fourth largest South Korea-basedautomobile manufacturer?

P.S- This what Net says.

A 70% share of SsangYong was acquired byIndianMahindra & Mahindra Limited, in February 2011,[4] after being named the preferred bidder in 2010 to acquire the bankruptcy-protected company.[5] Mahindra's acquisition was approved by South Korea's Free Trade Commission.[6]

Porsche Cayenne and Bentley's Bentayga look ugly.

image.jpeg

Range Rover evoque is super cute. :)

image.jpeg

And so are her nakra's..and service bills..
Any new car will give good performance and will remian maintenance free if you use it well.
Btw RR evoque's bills are not as high as you imagine it to be. From what I know servicing and mainence for 1st 5 years would cost you close Dhs3000/- ...which I think is decent.

Any new car will give good performance and will remian maintenance free if you use it well.
Btw RR evoque's bills are not as high as you imagine it to be. From what I know servicing and mainence for 1st 5 years would cost you close Dhs3000/- ...which I think is decent.

Well atleast not in India, there are plenty of nigling issues, long delays in services and mahabharat size bills.

Well atleast not in India, there are plenty of nigling issues, long delays in services and mahabharat size bills.
The roads are not as smooth, and that does takes its toll on the vehicle in India.
Plus in Middle East we don't have to pay taxes. :)

Back
Top Bottom