What's new

Bell To Develop Weapon Systems For Pakistani Attack Helicopters

Its upgrades for both class of cobra. But hellfire is only compatible with Viper not with F series single engine.
Here is new helmet.
topowl2.jpg

images

Pakistan should try to increase the fleet of Zulu, 15 is not enough & Pakistan is having a lot of old dying fleet of cobras.

Pakistan is purchased MI35 from Russia. The deal is finalized

There must be a reason why nobody in the world asked USA for these gunship.
Plus at 60+ million a piece,its more expensive than any gunship in the world.
Yes 1000 Hellfire are included,but they only cost 65k a piece. So thats just 6.5 million USD for all hellfire out of 925 million.
Why Pakistan is doing it is beyond me.

There must be a reason why nobody in the world asked USA for these gunship.
Plus at 60+ million a piece,its more expensive than any gunship in the world.
Yes 1000 Hellfire are included,but they only cost 65k a piece. So thats just 6.5 million USD for all hellfire out of 925 million.
Why Pakistan is doing it is beyond me.

If 65K for 1 Missile then 1000 are for 65 Million USD not 6.5 Million.
First calculate properly or else its indeed beyond you.
Strategies are not made by armchair generals and neither procurements been made by likewise. Their are people with lots and lots of experience and knowledge about our situation and they can made better decisions. We are still breathing in a free country despite a "Chai Wala" is ruling our neighbour. I hope thats said enough to make my point.

India. Are you satisfied now.
nop.. thats was not my goal..
#31 and #54

No matter what we say.. these are for eastern front...
so happy that we IA soon get rid TOWs (though there is chinese weapons w/o wire),.... TOWs are literally to be "towed" to target.. these Hellfires would be a massive fire power... i think these would be depoloyed in multan and sindh area (e.g, jaccobabad) any insight @Windjammer

If 65K for 1 Missile then 1000 are for 65 Million USD not 6.5 Million.
First calculate properly or else its indeed beyond you.
Strategies are not made by armchair generals and neither procurements been made by likewise. Their are people with lots and lots of experience and knowledge about our situation and they can made better decisions. We are still breathing in a free country despite a "Chai Wala" is ruling our neighbour. I hope thats said enough to make my point.
Ok,even then it turns out to be ultra expensive. 57 millon a piece.
And mind you if Amreekans are selling 1000 hellfire,they will also make arrangements to make Palistan use them.
Drone strikes will rise , tribal population will get agitated and TTP will find more willing recruits. All a part of business. More hellfires used. More repeat orders . More money.
It was time our military brass stopped brown nosing uncle sam and looked elsewhere,but they learned nothing despite lising thousands of their commerades to this buisiness/ WOT.

What a beautiful machine! Very good buy! We will learn a lot from this and will try to make z-10 more like it. Just like f-16 and Jf-17.

Back
Top Bottom