What's new

Beg, borrow or steal: IAF chief's advice to defence scientists

in the end when your top who gives a crap how you got there??? all that matters is your there any drama or BS does not matter than in fact the Chinese have actually earned my respect a little they copy Russian/Soviet designs they reverse engineer yes people btch over it but guess what? do you think they give a crap? hell no in fact we should do what they are doing copy borrow reverse engineer anything that puts you in a better position is worth it in the end and remember sometimes doing the right thing is not doing the right thing ;)

Dont have to. Some indians in the past have done exactly this to try to put pakistanis down, but they now realise pakistanis are right. Hopefully they will follow in other areas as well

Indians believe in Try and fail , but dont fail to try..

Even if we learned 1 % from the Kavery project, indians on the whole would be satisfied

You defend then it's acceptable, but if we defend then its being shameless? C'mon Mod, not expected this from you. Please stay OT.

You ridicule its acceptable, we ridicule its not expected..
Cmon registered user.. take it like a man.

HAHAHAHA

I would bet my right leg that if this statement was given by a Chinese or Pakistani chief you folks would be having a field day with accusations of plagiarism , non-indigenous designs.. etc.:blah:

Now look how shamelessly this statement is being defended..:D

Pakistan aur China karay to Ramleela, India karay to sala charachet dheela hay :D

I would like to quote Thomas Alva Edison here:

inno_iag08.jpg

This confirms two thing about India that it is a biggest beggar and thief.

Yawn!!!... looks like you have poor english skills... I will prefer you to read some good English grammer books...

He does not speak English

He speaks a language more universal than that ...... BROKEN ENGLISH

Master It.... Comes in handy on several occasions

HAHAHAHA

I would bet my right leg that if this statement was given by a Chinese or Pakistani chief you folks would be having a field day with accusations of plagiarism , non-indigenous designs.. etc.:blah:

Now look how shamelessly this statement is being defended..:D

i didnt expected this from you mod.

Nice advice, but I think ACM Browne must think about getting the replacements on a fast track. He will also have to pressure the government and sarkari dodos at MOD to let IAF handle and manage HAL for better integration and performance. Either that or throw open HAL for private bids.

No third option is acceptable. The new ACM needs to get his acts together. He's looking too passive compared to ACM Naik who had a way with this crappy government.

You ridicule its acceptable, we ridicule its not expected..
Cmon registered user.. take it like a man.

Mod, I was just implying that since you are a moderator, you should be impartial and not take sides. That's it.

Back
Top Bottom