What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again what are those foods other than beef. Asking you once again....

Who the fcuk gave anybody the authority to tell anybody who is a Hindu and not?

A artificially bred, drug induced, foreign bred/local breed or a crossbred cow like animal is never ever going to be anybody's mom....

Just because the laws were prepared fearing destruction of cows since it was part of the livelihood deosnt mean all Hindus will follow it blindly like a Zombie...

What in you short life span has done ever for a cow since you consider it as ur motherlike?

Have you opposed anybody abandoning your motherlike?

Have you fed any motherlike cow ?

Have you opposed a cow getting beaten ?

Have you ever tried opposing people who shoo away a cow in the path on road or on playing fields?

What have you done so far for the motherlike, apart from coming on forum and boasting and giving eligibility certificates to people on religion?

Anyway with this law Farmers will be abandoning cows which are motherlike that are past their farming utility.

Tell us how you plan to take care of the motherlike when u see one dying along the side of a road.
I told you about Sattva guna, foods which increase Sattva guna are to be taken,You don't know about Sattva guna and here you are preaching us what is Hinduism?:rofl:
Google "SATVIC FOOD".
Sri Ramana Maharshi's diet recommendations
Yogic Diet

The scriptures tell us what foods people should eat and avoid. It is not me saying it, but those who eat Beef are Chandals and called Asuras and Rakshasas.
The point here is Hindus revere cow, you can kill and eat your mom,but don't tell us that it is Hinduism, when the Scriptures Clearly Abhor beef eating and say Hindus should not eat Beef!

We follow it and that is why Bharat is still Hindu Nation.
If it was left for people like you to define what is Hinduism,i am afraid you would have finished off Sanatana Dharma by now,Thank God! we are still Hindus(not self hating Hindus),who preserve our Culture,ideals,goals and our way of life.

I pay money to Hindu organizations which take care of Stray cows and those which are rescued form Abbatoirs.
Yes we feed Cows, everyday infact, Cows come in front of my home every morning in Anticipation of some food.
That is the tradition in our home.

People don't beat cows and those who deliberately do that are thrashed by common public on the street.

Old cows will die the natural way,Before Beef eating Barbarians like you came into Bharat and started calling themselves Hindus.
They are buried or cremated when they die.

Genesis is also part of the Torah dumbass. Thanks for proving my point.

And again, why do you think I believe in that?! Did I make ANY INDICATION... or is there something wrong in your head?
The Book of Genesis is the first book of the Hebrew Bible (the Tanakh) and the Christian Old Testament,hence isbe considered sacred to both religions:coffee:.

eating is not "game". It is necessary to survive!

Its based on the logic religious symbolism.

For Medieval people Cow was a way to earn their living. So,you don't kill the one that earns you your daily bread , right?

Nothing holy about it. If you insist on it being holy, then you can't eat Chicken (Subramanian/Murugan/Karthikeya ' s flag), eat fish (Remember Mathsya Avatar?), Should consider pig as holy animal and not to eat Ham burgers (Varaha Avatar) or kill a rat (Vehicle of Ganesha)...

Hinduism is a culture/religion which allows free will, . We choose what we like, how we like. That's the philosophy, no questions asked. What one Hindu holds the principles dear to him/her is their prerogative.

History suggests that Hindu religion, in past, had abundance of sacrifices. This caused many cattles to be subjected to sacrifice. The emergence of Buddhism and Jainism that preached 'non-violence' inspired many unhappy people. The increasing popularity of the emerging religions caused Hinduism to undergo that self-transition towards non-violence and vegetarianism.

I told you about Sattva guna, foods which increase Sattva guna are to be taken,You don't know about Sattva guna and here you are preaching us what is Hinduism?:rofl:
Google "SATVIC FOOD".
Sri Ramana Maharshi's diet recommendations
Yogic Diet

Old cows will die the natural way,Before Beef eating Barbarians like you came into Bharat.
They are buried or cremated.

I never knew all other Hindus except me knew about sattva guna foods and ate it only..( most probably will use google now after this) ..

I never knew sanathana dharma was so fragile and is based on what the people eat ...... and how people look after their 500 million cows which are mother like....

It will become your problem since your country has no right to dictate what people eat. This is a typical banana republic law. And you wonder why the world has such a bad opinion about your country. Gigantic social problems...but hey! top priority are cows. could be comical.
You come to our Nation, You obey our laws and rules, you can't bring your Italian,European rules and want them implemented in India.
You can do what you want in Italy,we don't care.
Cry as much as you can,nothing will change.

From the links i got from Sattvic food.

food. 1.JPG

Hence i declare those who had fish, you are not a Hindu.

food 2.JPG

Hence i say, those who had beef, wine, garlic, onions , tobacco, eggs meat, salt are not Hindus either.

Sattvic food eaters are true Hindus.

Its based on the logic religious symbolism.

For Medieval people Cow was a way to earn their living. So,you don't kill the one that earns you your daily bread , right?

Nothing holy about it. If you insist on it being holy, then you can't eat Chicken (Subramanian/Murugan/Karthikeya ' s flag), eat fish (Remember Mathsya Avatar?), Should consider pig as holy animal and not to eat Ham burgers (Varaha Avatar) or kill a rat (Vehicle of Ganesha)...

Hinduism is a culture/religion which allows free will, . We choose what we like, how we like. That's the philosophy, no questions asked. What one Hindu holds the principles dear to him/her is their prerogative.

History suggests that Hindu religion, in past, had abundance of sacrifices. This caused many cattles to be subjected to sacrifice. The emergence of Buddhism and Jainism that preached 'non-violence' inspired many unhappy people. The increasing popularity of the emerging religions caused Hinduism to undergo that self-transition towards non-violence and vegetarianism.

I never knew all other Hindus except me knew about sattva guna foods and ate it only..( most probably will use google now after this) ..

I never knew sanathana dharma was so fragile and is based on what the people eat ...... and how people look after their 500 million cows which are mother like....

Well we are no longer the barbaric and medieval people now, so we should just respect animal rights and their right to live too and be happy about the new law

You showed your ignorance when you continuously kept asking what foods should be eaten,when i told you earlier satvic food should be eaten.

The logic Sanathana Dharma is strong and what people follow will not affect it is wrong.That argument is put forward only by Sickulars and Libtards.
If people can't even follow the food is prescribed in Scriptures,Then how will Sanatana Dharma survive?forget following it's lofty ideals.Start with small things first.
Yes people look at you for what you are , not for what you aren't,unless you claim to be some Mystic,saint who can peer into others mind and soul to realize the true self.

Claiming oneself as follower of Sanatana Dharma and doing exactly the opposite of what was said in Sanatana Dharma is like a Murderer claiming to be innocent,while committing Murder.

Last edited:
Well we are no longer the barbaric and medieval people now, so we should just respect animal rights and their right to live too and be happy about the new law

A phenomenon where suddenly a lot of people turning animal activists is inevitable.

Beefing up an antiquated mindset

Imagine living in a country that claims to be secular and democratic, has a majority of one religion, and you are a part of the minority. The Government then bans something a part of the majority considers offensive, but for the rest of the country, it’s a way of life. How then will this affect your quality of life?

The beef ban is what I’m writing about here. A number of people took to social media to show their solidarity with those in Maharashtra, with beef bowls, tenderloins and the like. But a good number of others became animal rights activists overnight.

Born in a vegetarian community, I have heard the spiel about how cows give us everything, including those leather wallets and belts the vegetarians love, and hence, it is our duty to not eat them as a form of thanksgiving. It’s a crock. All this happy-fuzzy feeling doesn’t extend to goats, camels, or any of the other animals which contribute to our daily lives.

The other side to this is the blatant upper-caste view to spreading vegetarianism. The main argument against eating beef, and sometimes extended to meat-eating as a whole, is that if a majority considers it offensive, why can’t the rest simply put up with it? The issue here isn’t vegetarianism or anything else that is deemed important, but the way the majority imposes its view on a minority, thereby taking away the rights of its people, something that is supposed to be considered paramount in a democratic society.

This doesn’t stop with only religion in India. Within each person resides a host of identities — from their place of origin to their caste, gender, community, class, the language they speak etc. In this mishmash of identities, is it possible to create a universal system within a country or to expect people so known for their pluralism to toe a singular ideology?

It is often that the stand of the elite and the upper castes is considered representative of a society as a whole; while in reality, it’s the silent majority who hold sway over popular opinion. Strangely enough, the former are a minority within a majority, a subverted way of creating majoritarianism.

This isn’t limited only to India. Various other countries that pride on their secularism and freedom of expression have banned objects or practices considered a way of life for minorities — France’s burqa ban, Turkey’s short-lived ban on alcohol.

With every little step we take towards the future, there are certain things that we will have to leave in the past. One of these will have to be antiquated mindsets carried over for generations. After all, it can’t really hurt to try and open up a little bit on the way to becoming the superpower we want to be. If anything, we may find lives easier and lesser things to get angry about — something we can only rarely find now.

Beefing up an antiquated mindset - The Hindu

Attachments

• food 3.JPG
    food 3.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 14
From the links i got from Sattvic food.

View attachment 200169

Hence i declare those who had fish, you are not a Hindu.

View attachment 200170

Hence i say, those who had beef, wine, garlic, onions , tobacco, eggs meat, salt are not Hindus either.

Sattvic food eaters are true Hindus.
Look trying to argue for the sake of argument won't do you any help.
It is a General rule,Hindus don't eat Beef and don't slaughter cows and all of us follow it.
Bringing in exceptions to prove your point is like, pointing towards Mutation in cells and calling it a natural order of things.

Rest you can do what you want , but don't call yourself a Hindu after eating Beef,Period.

You showed your ignorance when you continuously kept asking what foods should be eaten,when i told you earlier satvic food should be eaten.

The logic Sanathana Dharma is strong and what people follow will not affect it is wrong.That argument is put forward only by Sickulars and Libtards.
If people can't even follow the food is prescribed in Scriptures,Then how will Sanatana Dharma survive?
Yes people look at you for what you are , not for what you aren't,unless you claim to be some Mystic,saint who can peer into others mind and soul to realize the true self.

Claiming oneself as follower of Sanatana Dharma and doing exactly the opposite of what was said in Sanatana Dharma is like a Murderer claiming to be innocent,while committing Murder.

If its so strong, why interfere in what others believes?

For you sanatha dharma is about what i eat, for me sanathana dharma is based on:

sanathan dharma.JPG

Look trying to argue for the sake of argument won't do you any help.
It is a General rule,Hindus don't eat Beef and don't slaughter cows and all of us follow it.
Bringing in exceptions to prove your point is like, pointing towards Mutation in cells and calling it a natural order of things.

Rest you can do what you want , but don't call yourself a Hindu after eating Beef,Period.

Lol..... Its the same we see whats happening on our western side.

Same logic same tone.... Telling ahmedis to dont call urself Muslims argument.

Im not surprised.

Cow is what stands between me and my religion and my religion is now connected more to cows and cow advocates .....

Oh dear... Holy fcin cow. !

A phenomenon where suddenly a lot of people turning animal activists is inevitable.

Beefing up an antiquated mindset

Imagine living in a country that claims to be secular and democratic, has a majority of one religion, and you are a part of the minority. The Government then bans something a part of the majority considers offensive, but for the rest of the country, it’s a way of life. How then will this affect your quality of life?

The beef ban is what I’m writing about here. A number of people took to social media to show their solidarity with those in Maharashtra, with beef bowls, tenderloins and the like. But a good number of others became animal rights activists overnight.

Born in a vegetarian community, I have heard the spiel about how cows give us everything, including those leather wallets and belts the vegetarians love, and hence, it is our duty to not eat them as a form of thanksgiving. It’s a crock. All this happy-fuzzy feeling doesn’t extend to goats, camels, or any of the other animals which contribute to our daily lives.

The other side to this is the blatant upper-caste view to spreading vegetarianism. The main argument against eating beef, and sometimes extended to meat-eating as a whole, is that if a majority considers it offensive, why can’t the rest simply put up with it? The issue here isn’t vegetarianism or anything else that is deemed important, but the way the majority imposes its view on a minority, thereby taking away the rights of its people, something that is supposed to be considered paramount in a democratic society.

This doesn’t stop with only religion in India. Within each person resides a host of identities — from their place of origin to their caste, gender, community, class, the language they speak etc. In this mishmash of identities, is it possible to create a universal system within a country or to expect people so known for their pluralism to toe a singular ideology?

It is often that the stand of the elite and the upper castes is considered representative of a society as a whole; while in reality, it’s the silent majority who hold sway over popular opinion. Strangely enough, the former are a minority within a majority, a subverted way of creating majoritarianism.

This isn’t limited only to India. Various other countries that pride on their secularism and freedom of expression have banned objects or practices considered a way of life for minorities — France’s burqa ban, Turkey’s short-lived ban on alcohol.

With every little step we take towards the future, there are certain things that we will have to leave in the past. One of these will have to be antiquated mindsets carried over for generations. After all, it can’t really hurt to try and open up a little bit on the way to becoming the superpower we want to be. If anything, we may find lives easier and lesser things to get angry about — something we can only rarely find now.

Beefing up an antiquated mindset - The Hindu

So we shouldn't do something which is right because minorities think it is wrong? What happens to democracy then? Weird

Why Forward-Thinking Liberals Should Support The Beef Ban | Poorva Joshipura

Why its banned in Kashmir which is a Muslim majority...

And how is an animal like cow , a holy creature?

Is it special catagory creation???

What makes it different from a Yak or a water buffalo???

Do say.

I don't know if it's banned in Kashmir or not but it should be?
Every creature is holy in Hinduism

In the Bhagavad Gita Lord Krishna says 'Sarva Yonishu Kaunteya' (BG, 14.4): “In every living being there is a spirit soul.” That means even in the animals there is a soul, so we do not have the right to kill or eat flesh.

Actually it's less Hinduism and just plain commonsense to understand that slaughtering animals is wrong

Gentlemen,
As Pakistani I see India as a country of diverse nations and culture. We are already well aware that two most prominent nations are Muslims and Hindus-and most interesting part is that both religions and culture reciprocate to each other in many ways.This includes their concept about God,their source of nutrition and their ways to attain divinity. In this country ,it is really tough to make any decision-where as its implementation is bigger challenge. I will not comment over stance taken by Maharashtra administration b/c they are aware of reasons due to which these measures are taken.However, I would like to say that there must be a proper plan as alternative to overcome economical deficiencies which will be so produced

Regards

If its so strong, why interfere in what others believes?

For you sanatha dharma is about what i eat, for me sanathana dharma is based on:

View attachment 200176

Lol..... Its the same we see whats happening on our western side.

Same logic same tone.... Telling ahmedis to dont call urself Muslims argument.

Im not surprised.

Cow is what stands between me and my religion and my religion is now connected more to cows and cow advocates .....

Oh dear... Holy fcin cow. !
Once you reach that state of Mind of "Aham Brahmasmi" you can quote what you like, advaita etc.
But ,saying things before really attaining such state is like a Kindergarten kid(who has no idea of Ph.d) trying to act as Ph.d Professor, and those who reach that state,generally don't eat any Meat or vouch for killing of Cows or eating beef.

You can't even follow simple rules and yet you talk of grand and lofty ideals.How can such a person do that?
You pass School then you join College,University and so on.
If you cannot even follow rules at a School level ,how do you expect people to believe that you will follow the rules at a University level?

What Pakistan does it not our concern here.There are simple rules.We are not killing or persecuting anyone by Banning Cow slaughter and ban on Beef.
Comparing Pakistan with India is like Apples and Oranges.Or perhaps you like Pakistan better because it allows you to Eat Beef and live your liberal lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom