What's new

Become a commisionned officer from NCO

SSG commandos

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I want to know if a soldier can become an officer ? can he apply for pma

And if a soldier have 50% in fsc can apply for pma long course ?

I want to know if a soldier can become an officer ? can he apply for pma

And if a soldier have 50% in fsc can apply for pma long course ?
Yes they can with at least 55% marks in FA/FSC and direct ISSB test.

My father elder brother achieved up to the ra K of full colonel from sipahi and had further peopestcs of sure shot brigadier but resigned due to issue with heart in 1991 so yes one can

How many time it took to a soldier from first rank to become an officer without apply pma

And watj is the ranking system in soldier rank (NCO)

I need some info if anyone can help me.
I need to join Army but i have to left studies due to some Family Problems.
I have done ICom and i got 56% Marks.
I am 23 Now and i need to know these things.
I know i can't go through PMA LC because of less percentage of marks and age.But i have read this somewhere.Please guide.
Can i join Army as a Soldier and then apply for PMA as the requirment for Serving Solider is 50% Marks and Age Limit is 25(Correct me if i am wrong).So my question is this possible to go through this procedure if yes then can i get the answer to these questions.
As mentioned Serving Soldiers (How Long they served ? Any Requirement such as Serving in Army from 6 Months like that).
Is the Age limit is 25 and marks 50%?
How many chances that i can get selected by this procedure.
I hope some senior guys could understand me what i am trying to explain.
Please guide me as i really want to go.
JAZAKALLAH

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/how-to-join-pakistan-army.7342/page-41#ixzz4L1vFDx3Y

@Amer R for fa / fsc and equivalent age limit is 22 just recheck with rc center for any compensation on age which is highly unlikely 23 years also can apply if they are serving in army, air, navy or studying for graduation or in final year with assurance certificate that u can get at least 50% marks.

Yes you can join the become an Officer if you are serving as a soldier. Sure, you have go through the entire process, including ISSB.

P
Yes you can join the become an Officer if you are serving as a soldier. Sure, you have go through the entire process, including ISSB.
What is the minimum requirement for a soldier to apply for commision officer ?

Is the medical test for a soldier is the same ?

Back
Top Bottom