What's new

Beautiful pictures of Iran

Iranians have a negative image of Pakistanis b/c of how religious you are. They view Pakistanis as extremist muslims!

Iranians view Pakistanis as extremist? From a country where women have to cover their heads, people hanged in public, ruled by mullahs they have the balls to view Pakistanis as extremist? Or the fact that may Iranian families run away to Pakistan for freedom

The girl you quoted is correct when she says "we look to ancient history a lot." Unlike almost ALL other muslim countries the vast majority of Iranians love ancient cultures and they see Pakistan as an arab wannabe Islamic state with no real history or culture.
Perhaps that ignorant girl who respected India for the Indus Civilization didn't bother to check that it flourished in Pakistan? Most of "ancient Indian history" is history stolen from Pakistan!

Perhaps most ignorant Iranians should check that "Aryan history" has little do to with India and also flourished in Pakistan.
Most civilizations of Pakistan actually predate any civilization in Iran yet Iranians have the balls to talk view Pakistan has a country with no culture????

Or the fact that Pakistan has helped Iran develop nuclear technology and supported you guys many times.

Afghans hate us for the taliban, yet they reside in our country and get so much aid from us or the fact that they have supported terrorists in Balochistan long before we supported the taliban

Iranians hate us for this and that yet they get so much help and support from us

Arabs hate us cause we're poor yet they get our help from us during Arab Israeli wars. The Palestinians even got millions of dollars from us.

The reason why many Pakistanis (mainly Shias) try to be Iranians is cause they are trained like that and alot of that training is financed by Iran while Arab wannabe's are Sunnis who's training is financed by Saudi Arabia

P.S. remeber that although Iran is an Islamic Republic and a theocracy, the people are different from the govt. Almost all ppl that visit IRan will tell you that Iranians are the most secular and Western people in the middle east and certainly much more western than AFG and Pakistan.

Betty Mahmoody was one of those people :cheers:

Firstly, Nima's views are based on his dislike of the Islamic faith. Secondly, that being said, it is incorrect to paint all Iranians in a certain way as it is wrong to paint all Pakistanis in a certain way. Thirdly, a lot of information pertaining to Iran is manipulated by propaganda to give rise to negative sentiments towards Iranians, their government and the country in general. As a Pakistani you should be aware of this as certain vested interests are very keen in attempting to project a negative image of Pakistan.

Iranians view Pakistanis as extremist? Or the fact that may Iranian families run away to Pakistan for freedom

I actually do not know of Iranian families in Pakistan being present there for "freedom." There are many Pakistani families in Iran as well. Many of them I know personally.

Perhaps that ignorant girl who respected India for the Indus Civilization didn't bother to check that it flourished in Pakistan? Most of "ancient Indian history" is history stolen from Pakistan!

Perhaps most ignorant Iranians should check that "Aryan history" has little do to with India and also flourished in Pakistan.
Most civilizations of Pakistan actually predate any civilization in Iran yet Iranians have the balls to talk view Pakistan has a country with no culture????

Firstly, I don't see how any Iranian claims that any other country has no culture. As for predating the history of any country or such talk, that is open to debate and subject to new discovery.

Or the fact that Pakistan has helped Iran develop nuclear technology and supported you guys many times.

Iran too has helped Pakistan many times and in fact was the first country to recognise the state. Also, Pakistan was the first country to recognise the new Iranian government after 1979.

Iranians hate us for this and that yet they get so much help and support from us

Iranians don't hate Pakistanis. Iranians are not a hateful people. The opinion of one person doesn't represent a country. Many people originating from Iran hate Iran even more.

The reason why many Pakistanis (mainly Shias) try to be Iranians is cause they are trained like that and alot of that training is financed by Iran while Arab wannabe's are Sunnis who's training is financed by Saudi Arabia

I don't know about Pakistanis trying to be Iranians. Iran is not a perfect country, no country is for that matter. Not being Pakistani I cannot comment on the "trained" bit but I am sure many within Pakistan would disagree as to being "trained" to appreciate a country or a culture. As for the comment on Saudi Arabia, I'll not answer for that. You can refer to a Saudi on that.

Here are some latest photos of Tehran .
Most of them I took .
If u want to know about any of thee pictures please ask about it.

youtube .com /watch?v=ARtGKJgJi4I&hd=1

(sorry for space I cant post links)

Tehran is not like what they show in mainstreme media .
Like they show women getting stoned on TV , and Gays getting killed and they make documentary on prostitutes , transversites being tortured.
I have not seen any of those ever in my life here .

Thats what foreigners think of Tehran when they here about it.

Also they show there is no rights for women here .
I tell u Iran has the most rights for women than many of the countries.
Actually U will see much more females in universities etc
:bunny::bunny::azn:

Didnt work
can some 1 post he link as a hyperlink here ?
thnx

My Iranian friend was doing presentation on Khomenei... you might be interested in what he found:

Sikh Symbol:
459px-Khanda1.svg

Iran flag symbol:
iran_coat_of_arms_400_392.jpg

Other than that, apparently Khomenei's ancestry apparently dates back to India. Perhaps his family was a convert Muslim family (used to be Sikh?) that migrated to Iran. Who knows.

PS. Persians definitely don't 'hate' us. I don't know what the fuss is about but I can tell you that Iran and Pakistan would be much better off co-operating. :)

My Iranian friend was doing presentation on Khomenei... you might be interested in what he found:

Sikh Symbol:
459px-Khanda1.svg

Iran flag symbol:

Other than that, apparently Khomenei's ancestry apparently dates back to India. Perhaps his family was a convert Muslim family (used to be Sikh?) that migrated to Iran. Who knows.

PS. Persians definitely don't 'hate' us. I don't know what the fuss is about but I can tell you that Iran and Pakistan would be much better off co-operating. :)

do you know what this symbol which is in iranian flag means?

do you know what this symbol which is in iranian flag means?

I always thought it stood for "la ilaha illallah"... but my friend objects. Then again, my iranian friend is quite anti-khomenei.

Please explain as I am not familiar with this...

Sikh Symbol:
459px-Khanda1.svg

Iran flag symbol:

All I can say is Astaghfirullah for your remarks
Would you care to put your brain work? you will realise
that the Iranian symbol is actually the work Allah written in “Khat e Irfan”
it has nothing to do with Sikh symbol.
Kohami was a scholar not a script artist.

I think your sarcasm was misplaced and Blasphemous. Linking a name of Allah to a non-Muslim religious symbol. Hating Iran & Khomani is fine. Its your birth right but please be careful how far you are willing to go. If you are a Muslim. If you are not then please don’t be offended but I don’t like people making wrong and ill thought remarks about our religious symbols.

and to correct you, Khomani was not Indian descendent actually he was a Kashmiri descendent. There is a huge difference, don’t forget it (Kashmiri is not an Indian). And finally he was a Sadaat . that’s why he wore a black turban. And his ancestry goes to Prophet Muhammad PBUH about whom all Muslims recite the Qalima.

Apart from the Sadat who were forced to migrate from Arabia due to the state prosecution and murders at the hands of the Umayyad & Abbasid caliphate
all of the Pakistanis are decedents of Hindus and Sikh converts. So your pot shot was an own goal. And by the way whats wrong with that? Do you think someone should be ashamed that his ancestors were non Muslims? Do you think Hazrat Abu Bakr & Hazrat Omart RA should be ashamed that their forefathers were pagans?

And by the way this claim of Arabian ancestry by all religious zealots in Pakistan is not only laughable but pathetic. I mean are they all related to Arab invaders?
Learn to be proud and own the place you are from.

Hey hey, please, read my last post. I believe that it stood for "'La Ilaha Illallah"... I am just sharing what I was told... by an iranian... I wanted to clarify :)

Sorry if it offended you. I wasn't suggesting anything. I was only told this by my Iranian friend...

and to correct you, Khomani was not Indian descendent actually he was a Kashmiri descendent. There is a huge difference, don’t forget it (Kashmiri is not an Indian). And finally he was a Sadaat . that’s why he wore a black turban. And his ancestry goes to Prophet Muhammad PBUH about whom all Muslims recite the Qalima.

I didn't know he was of Kashmiri descent

Apart from the Sadat who were forced to migrate from Arabia due to the state prosecution and murders at the hands of the Umayyad & Abbasid caliphate
all of the Pakistanis are decedents of Hindus and Sikh converts. So your pot shot was an own goal. And by the way whats wrong with that? Do you think someone should be ashamed that his ancestors were non Muslims? Do you think Hazrat Abu Bakr & Hazrat Omart RA should be ashamed that their forefathers were pagans?

I have never said having a hindu/sikh convert (or any convert for that matter) as ancestors is a bad thing. I am actually very thankful that my ancestors converted to Islam.

And by the way this claim of Arabian ancestry by all religious zealots in Pakistan is not only laughable but pathetic. I mean are they all related to Arab invaders?

Again, I was never suggesting anything...

Learn to be proud and own the place you are from.

Yes, I am VERY proud to be Pakistani and VERY thankful to be Muslim. I have no idea how what you said relates to my post.

@The clarifier: That symbol is Allah, it clearly visible, i cant understand how you took it for sikh symbol.

@The clarifier: That symbol is Allah, it clearly visible, i cant understand how you took it for sikh symbol.

I know, it looks exactly like Allah, but my Iranian friends are suggesting otherwise! Anyway I believe you as the one who told me this is quite anti- Khomenei.

Sorry if it offended you. I wasn't suggesting anything. I was only told this by my Iranian friend...

I didn't know he was of Kashmiri descent

I have never said having a hindu/sikh convert (or any convert for that matter) as ancestors is a bad thing. I am actually very thankful that my ancestors converted to Islam.

Again, I was never suggesting anything...

Yes, I am VERY proud to be Pakistani and VERY thankful to be Muslim. I have no idea how what you said relates to my post.

good it is clarified. regarding ancestry I am merely referring to this false notion of Arabian roots among some "born-Again" Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom