What's new

Beautiful Pakistani Female Politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.
since too many women came into pakistani politics..the country entered its worst era in history..
Not blaming a gender..but its too obvious..

nat.jpg

she is no less than any politician
who's she?

sorry to say but your choices are lame
nothing beats my favourite female Politician

if she was a building it would have to be Lahore railway station, its always there looking at the mere mortals making futile attempts to catch their trains that only move when it suits them

if she was a mountain it would have to be Naga purbat, brutal, fierce and taking no prisoners

if she was a lake, it would have to be Lake Baikal, deep, cold and not many of you know about her

if she was a wrestler it would have to be Yokozuna

if she was a vehicle it would have to be MF375 tractor

if she was an Animal….., ok I stop now

I present to you

the one and only

Doctor Firdos Ashiq Awan (name it self is a mouthful , imagine what would happen if you are her Man in real life)

FA.jpg

newsofap.com4bc69bb831313fardusashiqmna.jpg

if she was a building it would have to be Lahore railway station, its always there looking at the mere mortals making futile attempts to catch their trains that only move when it suits them

if she was a mountain it would have to be Naga purbat, brutal, fierce and taking no prisoners

if she was a lake, it would have to be Lake Baikal, deep, cold and not many of you know about her

I present to you

the one and only

Doctor Firdos Ashiq Awan (name it self is a mouthful , imagine what would happen if you are her Man in real life)

FA.jpg

you will be choked to death an die on your honeymoon night!

I present to you

the one and only

FA.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

you will be choked to death an die on your honeymoon night!

how dare you
how very dare you

hmmm honeymoon:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

no wait how dare you

you have no clue how big and manly I am, ok the mustache are no longer as dark and black as they were once but I am more than a match for my favourite leader Ashiq Awan

have you ever heard her sing?

how dare you
how very dare you

hmmm honeymoon:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

no wait how dare you

you have no clue how big and manly I am, ok the mustache are no longer as dark and black as they were once but I am more than a match for my favourite leader Ashiq Awan

have you ever heard her sing?
Do you have a BBW fetish?

since too many women came into pakistani politics..the country entered its worst era in history..
Not blaming a gender..but its too obvious..

I didn't know Zardari and Gilani were females!

I didn't know Zardari and Gilani were females!

Sorry to say this and not tring to insult them personally..
But as leaders of state they are both worse than being females....or male..they are both.

KHASSEE

I present to you

the one and only

FA.jpg

funny_cow1mod.jpg

AND IF SHE WAS AN ANIMAL?....MAD COW.....???..............................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom