What's new

Beautiful Indonesia 2022 and beyond

Indonesian people and Bogor Botanical Garden (Kebun Raya Bogor), West Java

Bandung, West Java province capital city

Bogor, West Java. (Part of Greater Jakarta areas)

Eastern Indonesia

Labuan Bajo, Komodo dragon island, NTT (East Nusa Tenggara)

The first video shows the trip through Eastern Indonesia, from Lombok island into Labuan Bajo, NTT province.

Rinca island

Last edited:
Indonesia islands have many mountains, even in Jakarta we are surrounded by mountains as well.

Jakarta

1661172119068.png

Source from Anies Baswedan twitt, he is current Jakarta Governor.

In general our mountains are source of our water and it usually are green zone and in some mountains still have leopards living there, including in West Java, near Jakarta. This Youtuber has done many drone footage on mountains in Java.

Here the look of Wilis mountain landscape in East Java

From East Jakarta into Yogyakarta in Central Java by bus. 12 hours journey, around 25-30 USD per person. Executive class.

In Yogyakarta, there is Borobudur, largest Budhist temple in the world.

Last edited:
Several beaches in Lombok island, including the name of the beach. The island is located next to Bali island.

FLY WITH ME TO JAKARTA, INDONESIA! | Covid Procedures, Visa on Arrival + Sketchy Airport Taxis​

It is still in Greater Jakarta, the exact location is Bogor. I think American will see it as suburb life. The location is where Bobo cantik Youtuber house is located.

Basically I prefer to live inside Jakarta instead of Greater Jakarta areas as Jakarta is a center of business in Indonesia, but some people like this traveler Youtuber doesnt need to work and meet clients in office to get money for a living. For remote working, the place is perfect. It takes about 2 hours by car from Bogor to Jakarta.

Central Jakarta

From Senayan to Juanda Station, 24 Oktober 2019, 04:16 P.M

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom