Beautification of Peshawar Historic Place "Ghor Ghatri" re designed

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Beautification of Peshawar Historic Place "Ghor Ghatri" re designed

BplyoccCQAI-62Q.jpg

@Spring Onion @chauvunist @Pukhtoon anyone going to this place, please share more pictures..

Overall good deal of work in beautification of city is going on and i hope we will see some good improvements in the near future Inshallah...

these idiots will ruin the historical place Gor gathri in the name of beautification.

This area has many historical Hindu places .

I wish they only maintain it instead of "redesigning"

these idiots will ruin the historical place Gor gathri in the name of beautification.

This area has many historical Hindu places .

I wish they only maintain it instead of "redesigning"

I agree, is it not under department of archaeology ?

the Hum Channel has a rainbow on it too :omghaha:

That's why I only watch Net Geo, Discovery and Cartoon Network and Amazon Prime Videos on my Xbox.

I don't understand how can parents and kids sit together and watch Hum TV the sort of script is corrupting Kids and the scene are Adult oriented.

@Leader ...Peshawar will be much different from the past in the coming couple of Years Inshallah as the projects underway are going at a really great pace...

@Leader ...Peshawar will be much different from the past in the coming couple of Years Inshallah as the projects underway are going at a really great pace...

inshallah. and I am more hopeful for the human development that will uplift the whole nation.. that will be the real change !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom