What's new

Beaten and humiliated for being a Muslim in India

Fascism if it indeed is the problem(I hope not as we still are by popular metrics a democratic society with minority representation) can only be removed through large scale educational reforms with overthrowing a government that encourages them, either by popular public revolution or international interference.
In either case a start would be to remove extremist elements from both sides that want to play divide and rule for politics starting with each individual. That's like captain obvious level comment I know, but it's the basic need and to properly achieve that I think there are better pundits to think on but for now all I can hope for is that we are all not the monsters you think we are. If so then the idea of Indian society and even Hinduism is already lost.

Great thoughts but let me remind you that Nazi Germany was highly educated and still became fascist. The Jews were highly educated and their education didn't save them from the gas chambers.

If you think that education can save India from fascism then I have news for you buddy. The biggest Sanghi fascists I know are well educated and at great positions within India and around the world. The poor are just the tools of these Sanghis who don't want to bloody their own hands.

The biggest Sanghi fascists I know are well educated and at great positions within India and around the world.
Getting a taste of your own medicine , aren't you guys ?

No society in general is fascist. Its few people carrying extremists thoughts aided and abetted by divisive leaders.
Why did Italy and Germany suddenly change track after Mussolini and Hitler?

Solution lies in 2 fold steps
1. Choosing better leaders - vote for the right candidate irrespective of the party. If you elect criminals from your favorite party, it will only criminalize politics.
2. Uplift yourselves through education

The problem is that Hindus are sissies, have inferiority complex and have slave mentality.

You need to reconcile to the fact that Muslims are physically and intellectually superior to you.

There is a reason why Hindu girls prefer Muslim men over Hindu men.

1630779902937.png

Rest are also the same. Only shades are different.

And the final solution is different as well. Some want us sent to Pakistan, some want us killed, some want us in gas chambers, some want us to become "integrated", some want us to become Hindus. No one wants to let us live as Muslims.

And the final solution is different as well. Some want us sent to Pakistan, some want us killed, some want us in gas chambers, some want us to become "integrated", some want us to become Hindus. No one wants to let us live as Muslims.

"Taqdeer kay Qazi ka yeh fatwa hae azal say
Hae jurm e zaeefi ki saza marg e mufajaat"
(Allama Iqbal)

On the contrary . Muslims are culprits of violence most of the times in India and have themselves to blame for any retaliation . If you are violent towards other communities , they are gonna be violent towards you . Human nature.
They should try to integrate with the hindu society . Integration is the key man .

Great thoughts but let me remind you that Nazi Germany was highly educated and still became fascist. The Jews were highly educated and their education didn't save them from the gas chambers.

If you think that education can save India from fascism then I have news for you buddy. The biggest Sanghi fascists I know are well educated and at great positions within India and around the world. The poor are just the tools of these Sanghis who don't want to bloody their own hands.
Again, you are only finding faults in the solutions provided. You are saying education wont help Indian muslims because it did not help Jews.
Do you have a better solution? If so, share it or stop complaining.

I do believe Modi or Shah should make a public statement declaring how such anti-Muslim hate crimes will not be tolerated. A public show of strength from the highest office goes a long way.

considering they encourage and incite it... fat chance

considering they encourage and incite it... fat chance
May be they do encourage it, at least through their silence when such events occur.
They make us fondly remember Vajpayee era.

May be they do encourage it, at least through their silence when such events occur.
[/QUOTE]
I know he was ant-Pak
but after Jinnah he probably had the sharpest political mind (as in the ability to understand his own country (lacking in congress leaders), limits of his country, fault lines, understanding the weakness of his adversaries, which nerve to hit and not to hit, not be a p**** when time comes, not be a warmonger either) in SC imo

I know he was ant-Pak
but after Jinnah he probably had the sharpest political mind (as in the ability to understand his own country (lacking in congress leaders), limits of his country, fault lines, understanding the weakness of his adversaries, which nerve to hit and not to hit, not be a p**** when time comes, not be a warmonger either) in SC imo
What makes you say Vajpayee was anti-Pak. He repeatedly tried for a political solution for Kashmir.
First in 1999 when he came to Lahore.
Then after Musharraf's betrayal, he still tried again with the Agra summit 2002.

What makes you say Vajpayee was anti-Pak. He repeatedly tried for a political solution for Kashmir.
First in 1999 when he came to Lahore.
Then after Musharraf's betrayal, he still tried again with the Agra summit 2002.
look up his speeches (not complaining though, that was his job)

Ask the victims of Nellie how fondly they remember him. Long before Modi was whitewashed by woke Hindus, Vajpayee was whitewashed by them.

On the contrary . Muslims are culprits of violence most of the times in India and have themselves to blame for any retaliation . If you are violent towards other communities , they are gonna be violent towards you . Human nature.
They should try to integrate with the hindu society . Integration is the key man .

If you don't like how the Muslims live then go to Nepal or Kailasa.

Apun to aisa hi karega. Gaye katega aur khayega.

Back
Top Bottom