What's new

Beaking News..Indian Army Planning of Armoured Attack From Famous Chawinda Sector...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why now? False flag hasn't taken place

Would be a fake and keep our attention here while they prep elsewhere.

Taken from an Indian Source, Pinaka Multi-Barrel Rocket Launcher system updated range map based on simulated border positions.
EMOwfPIUYAEWiJX

All i can say easy targets for our NASR and A100s.:pakistan:

Any reliable intelligence we are prepping our contingencies to take out these units along the border?

I was wondering?

By Placing brahmos cruise missiles in IHK directly threatens our HVAs From HIT to PAC/PWC to Khushab and even Kahuta. Pakistan military certainly should/would be worried. Brahmos will not give time..then is this a true national security threat that require pre-emptive response?

Again one should realized our mistake of building these HVA in northern punjab. if we had built these in kithar mountains of Balochistan or atleast made them in hardened underground facilities they would have chance..par yahan Pakistan ka sochta kon hai...

Please, add terrorism in SriLanka and sending troublemakers in Tibet!

And did you know that NewZealand Terrorist has revealed to have links to RSS!?

However, this chorun is not going to have anymore buyers...and frankly, we don't care about it...FATF or no FATF!
Can we please make a list all the terrorism India has supported through out history in different countries and pin it at the top of the forum? Can you tag someone who is knowledgeable on the subject. If I knew enough I would do it my self. This list can be used as quick reference to show the world on all social media platform of ugly Indian face, esp. when they mention Pakistan and terrorism!

Again one should realized our mistake of building these HVA in northern punjab. if we had built these in kithar mountains of Balochistan or atleast made them in hardened underground facilities they would have chance..par yahan Pakistan ka sochta kon hai...

Not just this, the whole economic investment on cities situated on the border like Sialkot and Lahore will vaporize in days in case of war, I have never been able to comprehend why Lahore situated on the border of India in Punjab is chosen as "the capital of Punjab", ideally the capital of Punjab and main hub of economic activity should be far away from the borders with India, the ideal areas are Faisalabad and Sargodha divisions. Even my own city though 60-100 Kilometers away from the border depending on the location of the indian borders is also not suitable for long tern large economic investments, and Lahore/Sialkot are certainly from military defence/security point of view disastrous investments.

Last edited:
Not just this, the whole economic investment on cities situated on the border like Sialkot and Lahore will vaporize in days in case of war, I have never been able to comprehend why Lahore situated on the border of India in Punjab is chosen as "the capital of Punjab", ideally the capital of Punjab and main hub of economic activity should be far away from the borders with India, the areas like Faisalabad and Sargodha divisions. Even my own city though 60-100 Kilometers away from the border depending on the location of the indian borders is also not suitable for long tern huge economic investments and Lahore/Sialkot are certainly economic disaster of investments.

Faisalabad would have been a prime city as capital for Punjab -- the population density around the city and outside would have given good protection and distance from India --

The other poster had a good point whereas our military industrial base where its located isn't a prime location from IAs long range weaponry.

@Signalian I have a feeling that all this fencing removing news, Missiles stationed and increase LoC violations are some sort of Diversion, Its hard to believe that India will follow up the same suite as of Feb, I remember @Oscar wrote a lot about Indians going bonkers over purchasing while we were making tea jokes, India knew that they can not pull the same trick again and again , it will look way to obvious . Things are not just adding up to me ..
@DESERT FIGHTER @Inception-06 what do you think ?

Those who trust twitter and crap are pathetic... Just rely on offcial sources. And whatever india throws at pakistan it will get 4X thrown back at it. Dont worry we can deal with india any day of the week.

@Signalian I have a feeling that all this fencing removing news, Missiles stationed and increase LoC violations are some sort of Diversion, Its hard to believe that India will follow up the same suite as of Feb, I remember @Oscar wrote a lot about Indians going bonkers over purchasing while we were making tea jokes, India knew that they can not pull the same trick again and again , it will look way to obvious . Things are not just adding up to me ..
@DESERT FIGHTER @Inception-06 what do you think ?
And Indian claiming that removal of fences at LOC is to install Smart @$$ fence on LOC
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pak-army-paranoid-about-indias-smart-fence-project.646901/

WATCH THIS IN FULL - VERY IMPORTANT

WATCH TILL END - the last sentence of this clip is most important: Amit Shah ready to bite Modi. This is also the prophecy "Modi will be killed by his own men".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom