BDR CARNAGE CASE : Accused indicates Indian involvement

BanglaBhoot

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
France
BDR CARNAGE CASE : Accused say Nanak, Mirza Azam asked a rebel team to meet PM

Staff Correspondent

A number of accused told a court trying the BDR carnage case on Sunday that the state minister, Nanak, and Awami League lawmaker Mirza Azam had instructed a BDR team to meet the prime minister at her official residence after mutiny broke out on February 25, 2009.
Many other accused also alleged of being tortured in custody in connection with the case.
The court of additional metropolitan sessions judge-3, Akhtaruzzman, at the makeshift courtroom at the capital’s Bakshibazar recorded the statements of the accused under Section 342 of Code of Criminal Procedure.
On the day, the court completed reading out the gist of allegations against each individual brought by 654 of the 1,345 prosecution witnesses in the carnage case on criminal charges including killing and arson.
At this stage, the court read out the gist of the allegations and asked three questions --whether the individual accused would plead guilty, whether they would produce defence witnesses and whether they would submit any documents related to the case.
During the proceedings, the court read out allegations against the prime accused, Syed Tawhidul Alam, the then deputy assistant director of BDR, now renamed as Border Guard Bangladesh, and said that 46 prosecution-witnesses including investigation officer and case plaintiff made allegation against him.
One of the allegations was that Tawhid led a BDR team in a meeting with prime minister Sheikh Hasina, held at her then official residence Jamuna.
Tawhid said that he just followed the instruction of the state minister for LGRD and cooperatives, Jahangir Kabir Nanak, and Awami League lawmaker Mirza Azam, to attend the meeting with the prime minister.
‘I was also forced o attend the meeting to follow the masked-rebels in order to save my life and family,’ he claimed.
After reaching the Jamuna, the prime accused said that the BDR team started holding meeting with the PM while the then chief of army staff, Moeen U Ahmed, called him to talk separately in a room beside the room where the PM was in a meeting.
‘The then army chief inquired about situation inside the Peelkhana, but I replied that I have no ideas about the situation,’ Tawhid told the court.
He said that on request of PM and other cabinet members he had faced the media in front of the Jamuna.
‘But when I returned to Peelkhana, the soldiers did not trust me,’ he said, adding, ‘then the government delegation started holding meeting with another group of BDR members.’
He alleged that the Jatiya Party lawmaker M Golam Reza, who had entered into Peelkhana to rescue the hostage families, had asked the rebels not to release anyone without his consent.
‘But the prosecution did not name MP Reza as a witness,’ he said.
Tawhid alleged he was in hiding at his office along with another prosecution witness, Kamruzzman, the then Major working in BDR who escaped any injuries, but the witness was not produced in the court.
The court also read out gist allegations of 29 prosecution witnesses made against another accused, Selim Reza, including attending meeting with the PM without informing her the causalities that took place inside the Peelkhana.
One of the allegations was that Selim was shouting ‘go one by one’ instructing the BDR senior officers deputed from army, the court read out.
On permission, Selim said the accused Selim Reza went into hiding.
He rather started narrating the torture that he experienced in the custody of Rapid Action Battalion.
He alleged that he was caught from Holy Family Hospital by a team led by Lieutenant Colonel Kibria on March 7.
‘I was brutally tortured for 50 days... and later was showed arrested in the case,’ he alleged.
He told the court that he met some officers in jail who were dismissed from army for shouting at the prime minister’s programme at Senakunja following the incident.
‘The officers informed me that a group of 12 members from India had entered into the Peelkhana on the day of mutiny... the intelligence agencies later sent the team by air through the airport,’ he said.
As soon as the accused started talking about Indian team, the court hurriedly asked the accused whether he would plead guilty. The accused pleaded not guilty.
All accused submitted written statements to the court in the prescribed forms, while 14 accused wanted to produce defence witnesses as of the day.
The two-day mutiny broke out at the paramilitary’s headquarters in Dhaka on February 25, 2009, killing 75 people including 57 army officers deputed to the border force.

BDR CARNAGE CASE : Accused say Nanak, Mirza Azam asked a rebel team to meet PM

‘The officers informed me that a group of 12 members from India had entered into the Peelkhana on the day of mutiny... the intelligence agencies later sent the team by air through the airport,’ he said.
As soon as the accused started talking about Indian team, the court hurriedly asked the accused whether he would plead guilty. The accused pleaded not guilty.

what the fuchkaaa!!

BDmilitary is sharing the same thing... is it true??

p_001.jpg

What's with the followers of Mohammad. All are willing victims of conspiracy theories; Arabs about 9/11, Palestanians about everything , Pakistanis about 26/11, Kashmir, Partition, 1971, 1965, Kargil, BDians about India, Malays about the Chinese and the colonial experience, Egyptians about Israel and their revolution, and everybody about whether Usama is fish food.

Yesterday when I was enjoying my 4th peg of officers choice , some officers came to me and said pilkhana carnage was actually orchestrated by jamat elements and masterminded by khaleda zia herself.

Its as credible as the article above.

When clerk gets officers' choice, simply such illusion could take place.

Yesterday when I was enjoying my 4th peg of officers choice , some officers came to me and said pilkhana carnage was actually orchestrated by jamat elements and masterminded by khaleda zia herself.

Its as credible as the article above.

No, your story is more credible, as one can never get drunk out of senses and honesty on officers choice as much as one can on fairytales!

What's with the followers of Mohammad. All are willing victims of conspiracy theories; Arabs about 9/11, Palestanians about everything , Pakistanis about 26/11, Kashmir, Partition, 1971, 1965, Kargil, BDians about India, Malays about the Chinese and the colonial experience, Egyptians about Israel and their revolution, and everybody about whether Usama is fish food.

Its called lowering the bar of reality. One starts with flying angels at age 3, then eveything else is automatically game.

If clerk takes home more than a general of Jedi army of BD, then his illusion simply weighs more than a convict private accused of killing his superiors and sexually abusing their wives.

It seems that you just landed on planet earth.

Back
Top Bottom