What's new

B'desh steps up troops deployment on Myanmar border amid row

Why is the Bangladesh - Myanmar thread becoming Bangladesh - India thread economics thread??
We should leave this thread as per the heading and have a dedicated thread on economics.

Thanks Khabib. See iDune, i told you so, it cant be 10Billion.

Sure. But now due to the border fence the unofficial commerce(smuggling) is down. But before, it was higher than the official commerce.

You don’t even know simple data about national trade and you are harping on with wounded indian ego.

Read even your own source, illegal trade is twice as much as leagel trade. You are not even qualified to make comments on these issues but what can you do when your indiotic ego takes over. Combining 3.89/or 4 billion with illegal trade worth twice as much totalled more than $10 billion. And india is instigating whole lot of troubles to prevent any land route through Myanmar and destroy Bangladesh relation with that country.

Illegal trade exceeds legal deals with Bangladesh

Illegal trade across the Bangladesh border through northeast India and Bengal in 2001-02 was about eight times the legal trade for goods imported into India whereaas illegal exports was double the volume of legal exports.

Illegal trade exceeds legal deals with Bangladesh

According to this article, illegal trade is in favor of BD as BD sent 8 times more through illegal channel to india whereas india sents twice.

I am confused here even I think all trades should be taken place in legal channel.

Can you please give any reference to the above news ?

idune knows so many things about the internal set ups of RAW, its operational methods and future planning vis-a-vis BD that I have reason to believe that his source is RAW itself. RAW may have told him that China has not allowed Burma to attack BD.

But, I am rather surprised to see how this almighty RAW of idune lost the game to the Chinese. Was it not RAW that was behind this Burmese military buildup, according to his previous posts? Why then, he has not come with a new theory that his almighty RAW has pardoned the poor Bangladesh this time?

Back
Top Bottom