What's new

BCCI will now file a counter-compensation case against the PCB to demand the cost of arbitration.

The best way to describe it is a broken marriage with a bit of sour love. Pakistanis & Indians are the worst enemies when taking regional politics into account however I truly believe that we both want peace. Sadly peace will only come after Kashmir is solved and this will likely end in both sides hating each other more.

We are best friends abroad but worst enemies within our own territories. Nothing wrong in being patriotic however blinding yourself from the solution is never an option. The only way to achieve peace is to talk with open minds and no restrictions, come up with a solution that works for both of us, like the Chenab Formula. Relations are built by talking. It's sad how more trade takes place between Dubai (a city) and the whole of India/Pakistan than between India and Pakistan.

Let me be very honest here...I feel myself very pity when India try to take advantage of Pakistan in certain areas due to its size and economy...Being a large country and economy, i expect my country to be nice and set an example of itself as a reasonable nation with people around us. In this entire episode of PCB vs BCCI, any one who has some sense can easily say that BCCI has exploited PCB...Many Indian understand it...and in their heart, they may not like it either....And in particular Najam Sethi is one of the few people in Pakistan who is not so anti Indian to the core...Personally, i do not like him to loose his stake due to India in front of his own country men...But if you see some of the statements that is being aired by senior players from Pakistan, all of our emotions and empathetic understanding towards this situation will go away...
This entire episode was hyped up by your media without any doing any proper analysis....At the end of the day, BCCI and some section of India who are empathetic towards Pakistan understands that morally it is not good to assure a nation to play a series and then back out...But on legal terms, morality does not count...and that is where PCB lost the case and money too...

The best way to describe it is a broken marriage with a bit of sour love. Pakistanis & Indians are the worst enemies when taking regional politics into account however I truly believe that we both want peace. Sadly peace will only come after Kashmir is solved and this will likely end in both sides hating each other more.

We are best friends abroad but worst enemies within our own territories. Nothing wrong in being patriotic however blinding yourself from the solution is never an option. The only way to achieve peace is to talk with open minds and no restrictions, come up with a solution that works for both of us, like the Chenab Formula. Relations are built by talking. It's sad how more trade takes place between Dubai (a city) and the whole of India/Pakistan than between India and Pakistan.

On a seprate note, i really like your signature....

Cricket was gentleman game until BCCI take over it

These baniyaaz ruined beautiful game

ICC is Indian Cricket Council. Pakistan should have known. BCCI will win the counter claim.

Let me be very honest here...I feel myself very pity when India try to take advantage of Pakistan in certain areas due to its size and economy...Being a large country and economy, i expect my country to be nice and set an example of itself as a reasonable nation with people around us. In this entire episode of PCB vs BCCI, any one who has some sense can easily say that BCCI has exploited PCB...Many Indian understand it...and in their heart, they may not like it either....And in particular Najam Sethi is one of the few people in Pakistan who is not so anti Indian to the core...Personally, i do not like him to loose his stake due to India in front of his own country men...But if you see some of the statements that is being aired by senior players from Pakistan, all of our emotions and empathetic understanding towards this situation will go away...
This entire episode was hyped up by your media without any doing any proper analysis....At the end of the day, BCCI and some section of India who are empathetic towards Pakistan understands that morally it is not good to assure a nation to play a series and then back out...But on legal terms, morality does not count...and that is where PCB lost the case and money too...

On a seprate note, i really like your signature....

what a sad sack you are. be aware you are a tiny minority.

Cricket was gentleman game until BCCI take over it

These baniyaaz ruined beautiful game

C3hNp0QXUAEncl6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom