What's new

BBC: India's new big-budget superhero movie.RaOne

kavish

Reaction score

India's new big-budget superhero movie

25 October 2011 Last updated at 18:24 GMT Help

India is braced for its first home-grown, big-budget superhero movie.

The film - Ra.One stars the Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan and it's packed with special effects.

It opens on Wednesday in thousands of cinemas across India and could break box office records.

It's said to be the most expensive film in India's history. So is this a big leap forward for the Hindi film industry?

Tom Brook reports from Mumbai.

BBC News - India's new big-budget superhero movie:wave::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
All special effects will go for a toss if the plot is weak. But knowing King Khan 's mass appeal it may be successful no matter how crappy the plot is. Seems the stupid song and dance , item number insertion habit still persists in Bollywood .

And no offense to Die hard Shahrukh fans , Shahrukh is no superhero material , Hrithik maybe but Shahrukh , no way :D

All special effects will go for a toss if the plot is weak. But knowing King Khan 's mass appeal it may be successful no matter how crappy the plot is. Seems the stupid song and dance , item number insertion habit still persists in Bollywood .

And no offense to Die hard Shahrukh fans , Shahrukh is no superhero material , Hrithik maybe but Shahrukh , no way :D

i also don't like srk!!!

but this movie has international standards!!!:tup:

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

piece of sh#t

:blink::blink:

After seeing how that Akon Chamakchallo was picturized.. I have already rated this movie as a flop in the steps of that movie Raavan.

BBC: In India' Today a Guy went to washroom and fired Non Stop Pad like an ak47 and from that he found an idea to make a new automatic gun.

BBC: In India Today a Girl was going to college and suddenly a dog Shout at her.

BBC: In India today a Husband ate Fish and he feel d hot and he went to his wife but his wife run away from him coz he was stinky.

BLA BLA BLA

Nah. BBC wont report such things. Usually Rupee news does !

On topic, the movie may just get initial draw because of Shahrukh. May not sustain

After seeing how that Akon Chamakchallo was picturized.. I have already rated this movie as a flop in the steps of that movie Raavan.

jiski jaise!! soach!!!!!:enjoy:

dekho!! kya hoto hai!!!!

Sattar saal ka nazar aata hai yar... aur action scenes deta hai... He looks more like a grampa to the bald, fat Bruce Willis... and then his black suit with black necktie at the interview - perfect candidate for Chippendales

Wo kehtey hein zinda hathi lakh ka aur mara howa 10 lakh ka lol he is also going to make another movie " Koochie Koochie Hota Hain" in 2012 after don2 lol

saal pehle he marketing aur promotion karna shoro kar deta ha apni movies ki...my name is khan and i am overrated actor ..biluu, my name is khan and rab ne bana de jodhi all were flops according to me but they were hit becuase khan was there and peopels dont care about anything else

I wish he play some serious role the way he did in swades..its not about money and budget of movies which matter but quality

Shahrukh has got lot of attitude and arrogance...he just makes fun of everyone and lives in his own world...he calls himself the The King...he has gone up because of his good work and he will see worst in his career bacause of his arrogance!..I wont go and watch any of his movie in theater..

Back
Top Bottom