What's new

BBC Ethics Unveiled: Lies About Jerusalem, Lies About Guidelines

Your blank post tells a lot about your lies. Since when did the British or the BBC or israel for that matter, care about ethics? With their actions and words they have always been saying that there's no such thing as ethics in international relations or diplomacy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your blank post tells a lot about your lies. Since when did the British or the BBC or israel for that matter, care about ethics? With their actions and words they have always been saying that there's no such thing as ethics in international relations or diplomacy.

I thought the video was pretty self explanatory. I find that you are very aggressive T-Rex, good thing you are extinct though. ;)
For people who have been slaughtered by other people, you`d think Bangladeshis would be more sympathetic towards Israel but it seems you guys are more sympathetic to the common jew hatred.

I thought the video was pretty self explanatory. I find that you are very aggressive T-Rex, good thing you are extinct though. ;)
For people who have been slaughtered by other people, you`d think Bangladeshis would be more sympathetic towards Israel but it seems you guys are more sympathetic to the common jew hatred.

"Common Jew hatred", your mouth is foamy, singing this song million times a day. Where you given this lesson by your rabbi or your school teacher?

Surprised to see , BBC has started to speak truth in Israel's face.

Surprised to see , BBC has started to speak truth in Israel's face.

Perhaps competition from AL Jazeera is getting a bit too uncomfortable. Just an attempt to regain whatever credibility it has left, I suppose!

"Common Jew hatred", your mouth is foamy, singing this song million times a day. Where you given this lesson by your rabbi or your school teacher?
Neither, i didn`t even know what a "Jew" was until i was 10. I saw this with my own two eyes, i wasn`t born into this hatred, unlike the two of you.
Wouldn`t it be amusing if you felt this hatred on your flesh rather in a forum?

@iPakMan you should start reporting the personal attacks.

No matter what proof you show them, these people will never change their opinion about Jews and Israel. Unfortunate I know, but imo Israel is doing more than fine without these people's "approval". Take it easy:cheers:

No matter what proof you show them, these people will never change their opinion about Jews and Israel. Unfortunate I know, but imo Israel is doing more than fine without these people's "approval". Take it easy:cheers:

This video wasn`t meant for them, it was meant for those that weren`t blinded by hatred.
And true, though i`ll take it easy when there are about 20 Million or so new Jews in the world.:cheers:

a guy calling people "twat" just because they didnt agree with him should report the personal attacks:lol:

and the same guy talking about hatred..we are fed up with this hipocrisy.nobody is eating this victimization.

"let us kill/invade/violate the int law,we suffered too much under nazis" as they cry.:sick:

a guy calling people "twat" just because they didnt agree with him should report the personal attacks:lol:

and the same guy talking about hatred..we are fed up with this hipocrisy.nobody is eating this victimization.

"let us kill/invade/violate the int law,we suffered too much under nazis" as they cry.:sick:

They sing this song to stop others from giving their opinions and the next moment they preach freedom of speech as if they are the only ones with the right to speak.

Back
Top Bottom