Not open for further replies.

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Baywatch beauty Pamela Anderson Indian Dress

pamela1-salman2.jpg

pam-dancing1.jpg

pamela1a-salman.jpg

So they had a horse named Pamela Anderson on Big.. Oh wait that WAS her !

Daayymmmm

She was such a bad choice like the other choice they made from across the border. The difference however, was Pamela unlike some other foreigners was curious and tried her best to learn our culture. The other foreigner has been busy hitting on men younger her age and Salman Khan also...do we really need to spend money on these character less foreigners?

she was not ugly when she was on baywatch though

pamanderson-250x450.jpg

in fact I would say she was damn hot!!!

I never liked Pam And... But Salman is still looking good, time has been gentle to him. Not as gentle as it's been on Sharukh, but still he is looking good for his age.

Reminds me of my Childhood days, when i use to watch this show secretly, i so wished that i got saved by her. She was quite poplar in her time.

pamela_anderson_baywatch_surf.jpg

Our generation kinda grow up watching those bay-watch and month old playboy,debonair before the advent of Internet!

I bet everyone of my gen have a secret soft corner for Pam! :D No matter she is old now and her tooth trying to replicate that of horses's, but still watching Pam in Big Boss, tells me, how much the country has changed from the early 90s! :D

So Claudia, Sheryln and all the other sand-stuffers and heavy-top wannabes take a hike.

The original is here.

Pamela Anderson looking awesome in Indian costumes. I see Pamela Anderson on big boss with salman khan. I wondering to watch Pamela Anderson in Big boss house wearing bikinis or short dresses but it didn't happen.

Indian costumes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom