What's new

Baykar Conference

turkbordobereli

Reaction score
I talked with Haluk Bayraktar, he said something about turkish defence forums.He invited you for Baykar conference. You should go tomorrow, you can ask everything to them.We are waiting for good news on this forum.
11204905_1091860950829098_2758416231198241526_n.jpg

I talked with Haluk Bayraktar, he said something about turkish defence forums.He invited you for Baykar conference. You should go tomorrow, you can ask everything to them.We are waiting for good news on this forum.
11204905_1091860950829098_2758416231198241526_n.jpg

Bulk of the defence industries happens to be in Ankara but all the attractions happens to be in Istanbul.... :meeting:

This is awesome, workers from Baykar were one of the first to interact with forumers, we saw glimpse of Bayraktar P1 before they even gave press images. They are truly passionate and hard working people.

MALE UAV contract should have gone to them IMO :)

This is awesome, workers from Baykar were one of the first to interact with forumers, we saw glimpse of Bayraktar P1 before they even gave press images. They are truly passionate and hard working people.

MALE UAV contract should have gone to them IMO :)

Lol why not both? Luckely we are getting both Anka and this baby in our inventory. Not to mention Karayel :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom