cabatli_53

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
33525.jpg

"Uçak sipari?i için 2011'e kadar kesin karar vermeliyiz" - AirportHaber

turkey suppose to be already given order for 116 f-35 are not they ?:confused:

It could be the extra money for 16-25 units could be diverted to another Fighter possibly Typhoons, apart from 60 unknown Fighters.

turkey suppose to be already given order for 116 f-35 are not they ?:confused:

No, It was an assurance that 9 partner countries of F-35 JSF has to give. It was 100+20 for Turkey. There was nothing officializm but At this news, It is stated that Turkey will start making official agreements related with F-35 in 2011.

I think This amount will be increased until 120 for CTOL version and Additional order(15-20 more) would be placed for STOVL version, After Turkish LHD became operational. As far as I know, Turkey will start taking delivery of F-35 Block-IV versions after 2015...

Last edited:
How much total costs?

I can't believe, Turkey, benefit of NATO member, is far ahead of Pakistan and they are fast progress. We are still behind...:frown:

As Murat Bayar told that The real cost is not known but Generally, Costs would be increased cause of partner countries including USA re-described their needs belove of what they assured at first. That means that Turkey will pay more than 11 billion $ for 100 F-35 CTOL and According to meetings made with USA institues, Tens of Turkish institues will produce more than 7.5 billion $ parts for them...

Turkishpartnersf35.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom