What's new

Battle of the Spratlys (Vietnam vs China)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoangsa74

Reaction score
Country
United States
If war breaks out in the spratly, who will win? According to viet members, Vietnam military will defeat china. Can this be a possibility? Anyone is saying that viet military can beat china over a conflict in the spratly is welcome to input your opinions.

If war breaks out in the spratly, who will win? According to viet members, Vietnam military will defeat china. Can this be a possibility? Anyone is saying that viet military can beat china over a conflict in the spratly is welcome to input your opinions.
1974, with a smaller fleet. We beat vietnam. In 1988, with a bigger fleet. We still beat you.

No non-Chinese member replies so I guess the world agrees that Vietnam is hopeless against china in a military conflict in the spratly

No non-Chinese member replies so I guess the world agrees that Vietnam is hopeless against china in a military conflict in the spratly
Bingo! :enjoy:

Ask yourself, how many 4000tons major warship PLAN has compare to VPN. How many fighter bombers and fighter jet China has compare to Vietnam. How many spy satellite vietnam has compare to China. How many AWACS Vietnam has compare to China. How many.........

As the suggestion I keep going, it is getting more and more depressing for Vietnam. :lol:

and this is 2016 tech: EXTRA land attack missile, also suitable to destroy ships.

sipri-xac-nhan-viet-nam-mua-20-to-hop-phong-thu-extra_221542170.jpg

And you think China doesn't have them? :lol:

China invaded in to Paracel of Vietnam 1974 and invaded in to Spratly of Vietnam 1988. Occupation of China is illegal.

On July 12, the Permanent Court of Arbitration (PCA) in The Hague, the Netherlands, issued its ruling on a case brought by the Philippines against China’s nine-dash line claim in the East Sea, saying China’s claims to historic rights for waters within the nine-dash line are contrary to the 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea.

The tribunal also found no legal basis for China to claim historic rights to resources within the nine-dash line.

Paracel 1974.
images

Spratly 1988.
images

images

A topic without precondition is meaningless.You have to define what "win" is first.If you mean the effective control over the islands,I think the viets have no chance to maintain their supply line to the islands.Kilos and long range rockets won‘t help in this field.But if you mean how the damage of each side,its hard to say.But obviously PLA have much more measures to fight back.

firstly, you said about war breaks out in Spratly, do you know how many countries involve in Spratly issues?

I suggest let's keep the discussion purely military, scope confined to a limited (time and space) and hypothetical war (or military clash to be more precise) between Vietnam and China. Let the debate carry on, professionally.

Last edited:
I suggest let's keep the discussion purely military, scope confined to a limited (time and space) and hypothetical war (or military clash to be more precise) between Vietnam and China.
Hi guys,

I am keeping a close eye on this thread.

Let's keep the discussion civil.

If things get too heated and emotional, I will issue infractions and lock the thread.

Be warned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom