What's new

Batches of 50 to 100 Uighur workers are being advertised on the Chinese internet

Western news can make failed countries feel happy. But this does not change the fact that Pakistan is far behind Xinjiang.

Of course, you choose to believe in Western news. You don't care about the facts anymore.

It’s called independent media

Not that a communist fanboy would understand

Western news can make failed countries feel happy. But this does not change the fact that Pakistan is far behind Xinjiang.

Of course, you choose to believe in Western news. You don't care about the facts anymore.

We care about the facts that's why this article is here. Uighur being treated like animals or as you would say SPECIAL is a fact. China is developed in infrastructure only. No developed country would treat it's own citizens like China treats Uighurs - that is another fact.

I'm going to be honest with you all here: I self-censor on this site and I imagine a lot of Chinese members do the same. The reason, however, has nothing to do with the Chinese government. Rather, it has to do with the moderation here.

We aren't free to give our honest opinions of Pakistan.

Development means a lot and congratulations but so does independent thought . Listen mate im not having a go and you deserve respect for what your and millions of other Chinese hard work have achieved it astonishing. But to be controlled to such a point how can you put up with that you are now developed now what you still can't say or do anything that will upset the state.
I'm going to be honest with you all here: I self-censor on this site and I imagine a lot of Chinese members do the same. The reason, however, has nothing to do with the Chinese government. Rather, it has to do with the moderation here.

Your in Canada you don't have to censor anything

I agree with your comment on self-censor, but justifying treatment of Uighurs as SPECIAL rather than calling out the abuse will have no sympathy from me. The follow up clarifications were as short on topic as the original discussion. Point is willingly or under duress they are standing up for this abuse.

Bye bye
Pakistan doesn't have a high crime rate it never has. Stop writing rubbish on here, you sound stupid.

Rank 72 here;

View attachment 734624

Well below the world average.

View attachment 734626

You now face a ban.
which South Asian country are poeple forced to be/install suicide bombers?

@waz @The Eagle @AgNoStiC MuSliM Blatant Racism against Pakistanis by Chinese posters

Just because they have more money than South Asians doesnot mean they can treat South Asians like dirt
Chinese killed 30 million unborn baby girls

They locked up billionaire HK business for having different opinion

And so imagine what they are doing to poor Ughars

So now China is in trouble
Development means a lot and congratulations but so does independent thought . Listen mate im not having a go and you deserve respect for what your and millions of other Chinese hard work have achieved it astonishing. But to be controlled to such a point how can you put up with that you are now developed now what you still can't say or do anything that will upset the state.

1. Xinjiang is still more than 20 years ahead of Pakistan and india.

2. In PDF. India and Bangladesh members insult Pakistan every day! There's nothing you Pakistanis can do. It's the kindness and tolerance of Chinese that make you Pakistani people have such courage?!

3. Why do Pakistanis think that China will not sanction Pakistan?! Because CCP is too tolerant to Pakistan?!!

4. How is Baluchistan now?

5. Except for suicide bombers. Do you have any modern industries?

6. 70% literacy only makes you learn to read western news?

7. Why is US punishing you? Why did US bomb you? What have you done?

8. The CCP will be tolerant of Pakistan. But please don't think that China will have any tolerance towards Pakistan!

Chinese on this site think they are the new white people. :lol:

a suggestion for Chinese members on this site:

watch your arrogance, because Pakistanis have a special talent in shattering arrogance.

we let you live, so don’t think we owe you anything else.

Importing commie ideology from the west to run your nation and then talking to us about development and culture. This must be a fucking joke.

You stole the words from my mouth...seriously...not only this one Chinese...I have screen shots from half a dozen others....They are insufferable......

Mark my words:

Afghans ended the superpower status of USSR
Afghans are ending now the superpower status of USA
Afghans will end the Superpower status of the Chinese 30 years down the line

Time is a fickle mistress, Chinese śhould be wise to learn that

Oh, but I do. I have to self-censor all the time, both online and irl. People like you have a very unsophisticated understanding of censorship based on a caricature of China's information management systems. Real censorship doesn't come from the government at all - it's all pervasive; it's a social consensus.

The censorship that happens on this site is an extension of the social and cultural mores of Pakistan. Similarly, if I ever publicly voiced my actual political opinions in Canada, I would be committing career and social suicide. What is this but the most stifling censorship?

wu mao, the number of times you tell us you don't read here is not surprising anymore- after all, since you are told what do/say/watch/believe/behave from sun up to sundown... you don't read period, you being read to by the global times
little CIA. Is that what Snowden taught you?

bru... that fellow is a fake id and fake country flags. Just another CCP Bot patrol delegate to this symposium.

Chinese on this site think they are the new white people. :lol:

a suggestion for Chinese members on this site:

watch your arrogance, because Pakistanis have a special talent in shattering arrogance.

we let you live, so don’t think we owe you anything else.

Importing commie ideology from the west to run your nation and then talking to us about development and culture. This must be a fucking joke.
A colony should not talk about development and culture. Or it wants to be a colony again.
bru... that fellow is a fake id and fake country flags. Just another CCP Bot patrol delegate to this symposium.
tell me. Why do you think China will not sanction Pakistan? Because you are used to CCP's tolerance to you?

A colony should not talk about development and culture. Or it wants to be a colony again.

tell me. Why do you think China will not sanction Pakistan? Because you are used to CCP's tolerance to you?
You are openly threatening a nation which can be as nationalistic as you can imagine. Tolerance and respect go both ways.

Afghans will end the Superpower status of the Chinese 30 years down the line
I'd say Afghans will also end India's superpower status, but India will never get there. Not 30 or 3000 years down the line.

See? I can make a snide joke like that about India. If I were to make a similarly snide comment about the taboo subjects on this forum, there'd be consequences.
55xgsb.jpg

Chna has given the blueprint on how to integrate the Muslim population of a non-Muslim majority country...

Er no......................Chinese are simply eradicating anything that is non-Han, nothing to do with them being Muslims, (though they may be wary of all Abramhamic faiths after Taiping rebellion and Century of humiliation. )

Even if people of Xinjiang were radical communists, the Chinese action against them would be no different

Xinjiang for Chinese is a sore remainder defeat at Talas
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Talas
Geopolitically they want things to go back to pre-Arab invasions era, where Chinese empires had significant influence in Central Asia.

Back
Top Bottom