What's new

Batches of 50 to 100 Uighur workers are being advertised on the Chinese internet

So because you got too westernised you now abuse sections of your society to downgrade their lifestyle to what suits you.

And why the special treatment, there is nothing special about the treatment it is blatant discrimination against them. Wake up and see the light.

No sir as the Chinese would say, "he is not sleep, just resting next to your wife" :hitwall: :crazy:

I don't know what else you mean.

Discrimination is true, it is their own cause, they need time and action to prove their loyalty to this country.

So all Pakistani's are now suicide bombers?🤪
If Uighurs are so free why does security detail tail them everywhere???

Thats rich coming from an Indian, go bobble your head somewhere else.
If you're not a suicide bomber... Why did US bomb you?

If you're not a suicide bomber... Why did US bomb you?
US bombed selected targets they did not carpet bomb whole cities or areas, you guys are targeting a whole community irrespective of who is who.

You guys are the new Nazis.

Thats rich coming from an Indian, go bobble your head somewhere else.

We definitely are getting rich by hoarding most of the job from UK. Bangalore/Hyderabad getting more finance jobs that UK does anymore. Enjoy the post-Brexit economy.

US bombed selected targets they did not carpet bomb whole cities or areas, you guys are targeting a whole community irrespective of who is who.

You guys are the new Nazis.
I just checked the crime rate in Pakistan. congratulate. You have a very high index! This is Pakistan's great progress! :enjoy:

What does this screenshot say?

View attachment 734569
This particular accusation seems a bit fishy. I have a cousin who works in HR for a poultry factory in the UK. The company regularly recruits Eastern European workers and arranges travel for them from Eastern Europe to the UK. British farmers often hire eastern european fruit pickers and they get accomodation on site.

What is the minimum wage in China? According to google its 2500CNY, the video suggests these guys get paid 2700VNY (300gbp per month). Maybe China is shipping workers to the areas that have work?
Screenshot is just random ad for an internship with job offer from tieba bar,no mention of uyghur or anything, nothing in it about 50--100 uyghurs being advertized like the pathetic skynews claims.
Skynews all out fake propaganda against china,they aren't even subtle anymore,the article itself has no reference regarding the headline.

Last edited:
We definitely are getting rich by hoarding most of the job from UK. Bangalore/Hyderabad getting more finance jobs that UK does anymore. Enjoy the post-Brexit economy.
Hoarding and India, you cannot hoard anything, fintech will always stay here in London it is and will remain a financial giant, Come back when Bangalore/Hyderabad are anywhere near as good as London. I am loving the post-Brexit economy, how is the unemployment rate in India?

Different from South Asian countries. Uighurs have the right to choose their jobs freely. They don't need to be forced to install suicide bombers. They can be stars, actors, singers, or workers, businessmen. It's hard to understand?

which South Asian country are poeple forced to be/install suicide bombers?
I have one thing that's hard to understand. Why do Pakistanis believe that China will not sanction Pakistan?

Ah, so why is Pakistan far behind Xinjiang?

Do you have any modern industries? Except for suicide bombers. Do you export any modern industrial products to the world?

@waz @The Eagle @AgNoStiC MuSliM Blatant Racism against Pakistanis by Chinese posters
If Pakistanis are not suicide bombers. Why did US bomb you with drones? Why do you like to brag and lie? Most Pakistanis do not have electricity or running water. And Uighurs choose their own jobs. They're not like you forced to install suicide bombers!

Just because they have more money than South Asians doesnot mean they can treat South Asians like dirt

Last edited:
I just checked the crime rate in Pakistan. congratulate. You have a very high index! This is Pakistan's great progress! :enjoy:

Pakistan doesn't have a high crime rate it never has. Stop writing rubbish on here, you sound stupid.

Rank 72 here;

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 13.38.35.png

Well below the world average.

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 13.39.51.png

You now face a ban.

@waz @The Eagle @AgNoStiC MuSliM Blatant Racism against Pakistanis by Chinese posters

Just because they have more money than South Asians doesnot mean they can treat South Asians like dirt
Because they have forgotten what they were just a couple of decades ago. They think all south Asians poor and backward. Even while in western countries they want those countries to fail no thanks to the place where like our parents theirs went for a better life. No thanks for being able to work hard and prosper sure racism was there but all cultures have racism against another. The ones in china use VPNs because they not allowed to make their own opinions worship whoever they want to have their lives controlled even to then be told how to breed but that ok they have developed and we dirty smelly poor south Asians who have no toilets i would rather shit in a field and wipe my arse with poison ivy rather then be controlled to such an extent .

Chinese killed 30 million unborn baby girls

They locked up billionaire HK business for having different opinion

And so imagine what they are doing to poor Ughars

So now China is in trouble

Western news can make failed countries feel happy. But this does not change the fact that Pakistan is far behind Xinjiang.

Of course, you choose to believe in Western news. You don't care about the facts anymore.

Back
Top Bottom