What's new

Barack Obama 'deliberately snubbed' by Chinese in chaotic arrival at G20

Read the report yesterday.Totally jingoistic policy.Cant blame the individual but the state media ,which is hyping anti west feelings.

Reminds me of incident some years back. Our company officials came from England and German driver was not willing to speak English. He asked me to explain the officials that they are in Germany and have to use German language for conversations. :-)

Obama regime probably thought they could come to China and act like a king and boss everyone around because he is the US president.

I think it's because other countries are so petrified of the US, that they just let the US do whatever they please even in their own country. The US so used to such arse kissing treatment from other countries, thought they could do the same in China.

This is China. Not some American vassal that worship America and let them do whatever they please.

It's good the Chinese security stood up to American thuggery. If other leaders and their entourages can behave themselves in a foreign country, why can't the Yanks?

America might be used to being worshipped by other countries, but don't expect that from China and Russia.

Well done China :china:

I think it was perfectly alright to remind the american lady that 'its our country ,our airport', because she was trying to break the rules of the land. But this so called snub to the guest president was unnecessary and unprofessional.

maxresdefault.jpg

I myself support fully for the deliberate action by Chinese. The US deserves it. In addition, it shows that they are not "special" as they want others to look at them as such, and cannot do whatever they want to this world without fearing to be punished.

I have had to work with so many American. Some smart, some stupid, but most are arrogant. And that is in the north of Vietnam, where they were taught a hard lesson.

You know I remember in APEC summit last year, when all the leaders were arriving separately in the Chinese limousine to the event location, all the leaders came in the Chinese limousine except one leader.

That one leader was Obama who arrived in his own American limousine. Just to show the world that America is 'exceptional' and won't do things like other countries. That's a sign of disrespect to the host.

If all the other APEC leaders can arrive to the event in a Chinese limousine, why can't the American leader arrive in a Chinese limousine?

It's the typical arrogance of Americans. We saw that with Ryan Lochte in the Olympics trying to blame Brazilian crime to hide his drunken vandalism.

Somebody need to stand up to America. They think they can bully any country they want, invade and kill anyone they please. Look at the number of war crimes the Americans have committed. The number of rapes done in the countries under American occupation. The use of depleted uranium and agent orange causing grotesque child deformities. Americans treat non-Western lives as cheaper than sea water.

That's all well and good for these American cheerleaders. But China don't put the red carpet and stand up for itself against American arrogance, it's those 'evil Chinese' not showing respect to the Nobel Prize winner.

I'm glad China didn't show any respect to the American leader. No need to show respect to a country that refuses to show any respect to other countries. America need a comeuppance.

Keeping rivalry /enmity aside the due protocol shall be given to all heads of state on such occasions without second thoughts.....

Keeping rivalry /enmity aside the due protocol shall be given to all heads of state on such occasions without second thoughts.....

If they can give red carpet to Indians then they can do same for USA
I believe it's by mistake

A Chinese foreign ministry official involved in the visit denied it had been a snub, telling the South China Morning Post the US delegation had declined to use the usual rolling red-carpet staircase.

“It would do China no good in treating Obama rudely,” the official, who declined to be named, was quoted as saying.

“China provides a rolling staircase for every arriving state leader, but the US side complained that the driver doesn’t speak English and can’t understand security instructions from the United States; so China proposed that we could assign a translator to sit beside the driver, but the US side turned down the proposal and insisted that they didn’t need the staircase provided by the airport,” the official added.

The US president offered a diplomatic reply when asked to comment on the airport “kerfuffle” on Sunday during a joint press conference with Theresa May.

“I wouldn’t over-crank the significance of it because, as I said, this is not the first time that these things happen and it doesn’t just happen here. It happens in a lot of places including, by the way, sometimes our allies,” Obama said, adding that “none of this detracts from the broader scope of the relationship”.
@Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986

Last edited:
I like how they completely pulled that "this is our country, our airport" out of context to shame Chinese as "arrogant" yet it was actually a response to an arrogant acting American with actual arrogant statement and how metiously they phrased every word with bias it easily passes by (if you don't carefully read) that it was actually the Amercian party that made the situation complicated in first place. Not to mention the obvious hypocrisy with the U.S. doing that actually willfully all the time themself.

"Free press" the blind sheep cry.

If they can give red carpet to Indians then they can do same for USA
I believe it's by mistake

A Chinese foreign ministry official involved in the visit denied it had been a snub, telling the South China Morning Post the US delegation had declined to use the usual rolling red-carpet staircase.

“It would do China no good in treating Obama rudely,” the official, who declined to be named, was quoted as saying.

“China provides a rolling staircase for every arriving state leader, but the US side complained that the driver doesn’t speak English and can’t understand security instructions from the United States; so China proposed that we could assign a translator to sit beside the driver, but the US side turned down the proposal and insisted that they didn’t need the staircase provided by the airport,” the official added.

The US president offered a diplomatic reply when asked to comment on the airport “kerfuffle” on Sunday during a joint press conference with Theresa May.

“I wouldn’t over-crank the significance of it because, as I said, this is not the first time that these things happen and it doesn’t just happen here. It happens in a lot of places including, by the way, sometimes our allies,” Obama said, adding that “none of this detracts from the broader scope of the relationship”.

So the Western propaganda mouthpieces made up a story. Just another Ryan Lochte type lie by these Americans.

US refused and then blame China.

This is beyond disgusting :mad:

rectify ur mistake by saying good bye with red carpet.... Happy Ending.. Now u all can go home happy :coffee:

do u know that our former president apj abdul kalam, former defence minister George Fernandes, Meera Shankar, the Indian ambassador to the US between 2009 and 2011, Bollywood start shahrukh khan were strip-searched in US airport?? George Fernandes and APJ abdul kalam were strip-searched twice. In September 2010, then civil aviation minister Praful Patel was quizzed by US immigration authorities. where was the protocol then?? i will say us president should be strip-searched twice before he landed in the air port in every country he goes..:angry:

Back
Top Bottom