What's new

Banu CTD Siege ends with 2 SSG personnel martyred along with all Terrorists

Just today during the funeral of one of the fallen SSG Commandos some SSG members were wearing load bearing vests which offer zilch in protection these same vests have been in use for God knows how long i think its time the army stop producing songs and movies and focus on the equipment of troops yet when questioned the same army does randi rona of paisa nahi hai kya kare, toh phir yeh roz roz ISPR ke pas kaha se paisa a jate hai for movies and kanjar khana?

You will see army fellows on social media defending their incompetence by saying paisa nahi hai nahi hai to disband kar do haramkhoro kam as kam yeh Shahadat jese azeem rutbay ko apni corruption kay liye istmaal mat karo. These people have been selling you guys this whole Shahadat chooran for too long Allah SWT has said he only helps those who help themselves.

Sorry were they supposed to wear tactical combat gear at the funeral ?

I mean you stretched your imagination a bit too far.

Just today during the funeral of one of the fallen SSG Commandos some SSG members were wearing load bearing vests which offer zilch in protection these same vests have been in use for God knows how long i think its time the army stop producing songs and movies and focus on the equipment of troops yet when questioned the same army does randi rona of paisa nahi hai kya kare, toh phir yeh roz roz ISPR ke pas kaha se paisa a jate hai for movies and kanjar khana?

You will see army fellows on social media defending their incompetence by saying paisa nahi hai nahi hai to disband kar do haramkhoro kam as kam yeh Shahadat jese azeem rutbay ko apni corruption kay liye istmaal mat karo. These people have been selling you guys this whole Shahadat chooran for too long Allah SWT has said he only helps those who help themselves.

That’s the point which many people are trying to make. Within forces a voice needs to be raised that enough is enough. Every time someone says forces are very disciplined, it pisses me off. They are not disciplined they are obedient and two things are not the same. Shahadat is a big honour but that doesn’t mean we don’t improve our training and equipment.

Every Pakistani no matter which institution they are part of has to stand for their right. Without accountability we will remain stuck in this chaos.

Sorry were they supposed to wear tactical combat gear at the funeral ?

I mean you stretched your imagination a bit too far.
Are you stupid or what a BP Vest is not tactical gear it's a basic necessity in Pakistan for LEAs. If I wanted to stretch my imagination you would see a whole different story mate.

Not that Zahira Baloch B*tch again
i swear these gangus are so cringe.

there's one account named Zartaz Baloch.
Fricking zartaZ

It pisses me off that the Lord gave us such unimaginative, single-cell organisms as enemies.

Folks - critiquing leadership is good and introspection is encouraged. But please avoid ANY mudslinging at the personnel in combat - they are doing their duty while you are typing away in comfort.
It's sad that this needs to be said.

It is ARMY’s job to protect borders and stop terrorists from crossing .
It is ISI job to stop terrorist activities …..

No terrorism in Balochistan ?? That’s a news to me .

Punjab and Sindh is safe because of the sacrifices of our forces and people of KP.

But again look who I am trying to argue ….
You do know that ISI works primarily for information and its distribution between the different operational arms of the security apparatus with very limited operational capacity.

Balochistan is a whole different game than KPK. Not going to go indulge in it.

How hard is it to admit government failures in KPK in capitalising gains against hardcore terrorism by implementing good governance or are you insisting that KPK will always be a terror hotbed with no chance of stopping local support for the terrorists?
KPK borders Afghanistan, they face the brunt of this terror coming from there and it's the
same situation with Balouchistan. Punjab and Sindh are far away that is why they face less
attacks.

To face the menace of Taliban the Army needs to lead the fight nopt Police. If the Police force
could fight the Taliban then US/NATO would of just sent Police officers to Afghanistan instead
of their military might along with Air Force.

Apart from geography there must be some other aspects which enables terrorism in KPK which maybe political in nature?

Balochistan is a warlord haven. The local warlords employ police there so not going to argue about it.

Are you stupid or what a BP Vest is not tactical gear it's a basic necessity in Pakistan for LEAs. If I wanted to stretch my imagination you would see a whole different story mate.

Read your post again.....unless you had a lobotomy done (same as being a Patwari) you will understand what I was saying....Who wears combat uniform on the funeral?

Last edited:
I understand your anger, sadness and frustration at learning of losses of your best but that's what they sign up for.

USAF Para-rescue motto : that others may live

Indian Para Commandos (SF) - Balidaan (sacrifice)

cricket/football match nahi hai ki haaro ya jeeto, haath mila ke "well played" krenge last me.

it is what it is, man.. world's a nasty place.

faujis are generally good people, they understand..
The thing is your are comparing oranges with apples. I have seen Para Commandos of 9 and 10 Para India dying against only two Kashmiris fighters whereas here it was 33 hardcore Terrorists who had fought against the NATO and Pak Army in different locations Got hold of the Hughe weaponbcache at CTD center. It was not like two Kids VS PARS SF it was a real deal. And to Finish it off in 25 minutes is praise worthy.

Terrorism policy under Army. Army controls everything, everyone, and everywhere. Foreign Policy to internal politics.

Who allowed ttp to return?

The uncontrollables, untouchables are responsible for all the mayhem and batangar.
No one was ever court martialled ever for crime against the country.

When they are questioned they throw away govts, start picking up people and unleash all the payrollies.

FkgisRIXgAUpQEm

Our allies in this war are getting killed by the enemy and we fail to protect them. Many pro pak ministers and commanders among IEA still exist.
That has been the problem, since 1971 if I may add. We have never fully honored the sacrifices of Biharis, as well as more recently the Baloch and Pashtun sardars like Siraj Raisani Shaheed. However every Bugti, Pashteen and Dawar kind scum get prime coverage.

And to add it off after that RR building thrashing like 5 days fighting with those two Kashmiri kid which was not even a hostage situation Indian Army started to blow off the Building as their Commandos were unable to take down kashmiri fighters in direct Close battles.

And to add it off after that RR building thrashing like 5 days fighting with those two Kashmiri kid which was not even a hostage situation Indian Army started to blow off the Building as their Commandos were unable to take down kashmiri fighters in direct Close battles.
It is a real bum why we have stopped sending in Mujahideen, while these Indian Taliban would be a pain in our *** for a foreseeable future.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom