What's new

Banu CTD Siege ends with 2 SSG personnel martyred along with all Terrorists

Indian twitters are always out of their mind as usual. THis is a pretty old video which shows TTA operating against ANA, a bit long time ago....
Doubt it real...seems video game..

But these terrorist can be checked in NADRA record ..all faces are clear if they are local or coming from across the border. Because TTP mullah claiming them all locals.

What can be more betrayal of state and provincial duties, that the entire team of the provincial government of KPK is present in Lahore to massage the legs of Tasbih Bardar Scandal Khan Sahib. And the Pakistan Army and the central government are fighting against the terrorists in Bannu.

What can be more betrayal of state and provincial duties, that the entire team of the provincial government of KPK is present in Lahore to massage the legs of Tasbih Bardar Scandal Khan Sahib. And the Pakistan Army and the central government are fighting against the terrorists in Bannu.

The same army that was denying existence of TTP in Swat just as recently as a month or two ago? :lol:

May Allah swt bless the shaheeds and curse the gernails…

So Sad, nation again witnessing rise of terrorism. Precious lives lost.

It must be clear the TTPs are pure mercenaries and no talk will make them behave. Its time our country needs to put its premier intelligence agency at its real job. Find the nests of these TTPs in AFG or wherever and drone the shit out of them.

Am I the only one who thinks this is THE FAULT OF THE DOLLAR GENERALS?

Doubt it real...seems video game..

But these terrorist can be checked in NADRA record ..all faces are clear if they are local or coming from across the border. Because TTP mullah claiming them all locals.
These are not mujahdeen..
Why are they not in Palestine Kashmir etc...these are jahil kaffirs

The same army that was denying existence of TTP in Swat just as recently as a month or two ago? :lol:

May Allah swt bless the shaheeds and curse the gernails…
Dear Brother , These were the terrorists who were imprisoned in the anti-terrorist cell. One of them killed a guard , took keys and freed all of their militants. And then the whole staff of the cell was taken hostage.

Folks - critiquing leadership is good and introspection is encouraged. But please avoid ANY mudslinging at the personnel in combat - they are doing their duty while you are typing away in comfort.

2 elite soldiers martyred.

There is something extremely wrong here as Pakistan is suffering too many casualties. 1 soldier dying in 1 rare event is already too much, but we're constantly seeing members of elite units along with well trained professional soldiers being martyred.

Why were there casualties? Did the army give them proper body armor and helmet?

The fact that 2 SSG lost their lives should be a scandal in and of itself.
This is exactly what I said and a couple of idiots gave me a negative rating cos I raised this same point..
slash the wastage on the red carpets and servants and provide proper equipment to the soldiers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom