What's new

Banu CTD Siege ends with 2 SSG personnel martyred along with all Terrorists

The biggest and most powerful mafia is the army and until the army is reformed, 80/90% of Pakistanis and their leader Imran Khan will be under the boots of the mafia families that can lie, cheat, steal, murder and rape with impunity and without consequence. The cancer of corruption is so deep that even good people are compromised, imagine a good judge being shown a video of his daughter in a compromising position, how could he stand up for justice? The scourge of invasion of privacy & '****' cells of the ISI have worked hard to install such cancer throughout the polity of the country, how the Indians are laughing at us and we are fucking idiots voting for and trusting these mafia bastards. Though 90% of us want change, we will get nothing until we stand up and fight for our rights against these mafia god-fathers and now these terror cells in the country - all of a sudden, perhaps we need to be looking at GHQ and asking honest questions.

When SpecOps of other countries carry out operations they do not have as many casualties as ours do.. why ?..
SAS/USNS etc..
AT tactics and strategies need to be revised and lot of introspection done.. loss if 1 SSG is too much..
Twat generals should spend allocated money on equipment and training and not DHA and wedding halls…

Proud son of soil.
Major Abid from SSG, he led the operation and sustained minor injuries during the mission.
FB_IMG_1671545041233.jpg

Allah ho Akbar!

may Allah bless our brave with Jannah and speedy recovery for injured!

And sir are you sure about the SSG casualties as per my Information no SSG casualties but two Regular soldiers got Martyred.
The
The biggest and most powerful mafia is the army and until the army is reformed, 80/90% of Pakistanis and their leader Imran Khan will be under the boots of the mafia families that can lie, cheat, steal, murder and rape with impunity and without consequence. The cancer of corruption is so deep that even good people are compromised, imagine a good judge being shown a video of his daughter in a compromising position, how could he stand up for justice? The scourge of invasion of privacy & '****' cells of the ISI have worked hard to install such cancer throughout the polity of the country, how the Indians are laughing at us and we are fucking idiots voting for and trusting these mafia bastards. Though 90% of us want change, we will get nothing until we stand up and fight for our rights against these mafia god-fathers and now these terror cells in the country - all of a sudden, perhaps

The biggest and most powerful mafia is the army and until the army is reformed, 80/90% of Pakistanis and their leader Imran Khan will be under the boots of the mafia families that can lie, cheat, steal, murder and rape with impunity and without consequence. The cancer of corruption is so deep that even good people are compromised, imagine a good judge being shown a video of his daughter in a compromising position, how could he stand up for justice? The scourge of invasion of privacy & '****' cells of the ISI have worked hard to install such cancer throughout the polity of the country, how the Indians are laughing at us and we are fucking idiots voting for and trusting these mafia bastards. Though 90% of us want change, we will get nothing until we stand up and fight for our rights against these mafia god-fathers and now these terror cells in the country - all of a sudden, perhaps we need to be looking at GHQ and asking honest questions.
The last thing I need is someone telling me about those blacky laughing at us. We have seen them up and close and we have seen them shitting their pants when up against us on the LOC. That's what we do to them and been doing since 80s the reason they fear the SSG and do 1 hour shown on SSG on Indian today. Don't force me to post more unauthorised stuff here .

Attachments

• InShot_20220811_133049539-1.jpg
    InShot_20220811_133049539-1.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 30
The

The last thing I need is someone telling me about those blacky laughing at us. We have seen them up and close and we have seen them shitting their pants when up against us on the LOC. That's what we do to them and been doing since 80s the reason they fear the SSG and do 1 hour shown on SSG on Indian today. Don't force me to post more unauthorised stuff here .
.... A little more than 20 years ago...

True but I think this is the wrong thread for this

I know, I know.

But this operation didn’t even need to happen in the first place, if necessary precautions had been taken
prevention is better than cure.
showing the funeral pictures of slain soldiers must not be used to hide the incompetence and criminal negligence constantly at display which leads to such attacks on schools, shops, mosques, police stations ,military bases and other public private properties.

Soldiers lives are so cheap and disposable in Pakistan.
The 10 injured may have life long disabilities and may need long term medical care.
All this will be afforded by CMH funded by "DHA" AKA Fauji foundation. Not by Khwaja Adif ministry of defence.
Them stupidity of Pakistani people will tell them that DHA and Fauji foundation should be shut.

The

whose head is this?
is there mullah in behind smiley?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom