What's new

Bannu jail attack a pre-planned conspiracy, says Malik

p(-)0ENiX

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
rehman_malik_shoots_660.jpg

Bannu jail attack a pre-planned conspiracy, says Malik

ISLAMABAD: Federal Interior minister Rehman Malik, while terming the Taliban as ‘contract killers’, said that the Taliban were involved in terrorist activities but called themselves ‘Muslims’, DawnNews reported on Monday.

Speaking to media representatives in Islamabad, the interior minister said that Attack on Bannu jail was a pre-planned conspiracy.

The interior minister said that a new security strategy has been devised after the Bannu jail break incident.

Replying to a question about security situation in Chilas and Gilgit, Malik said that two suspects, who were allegedly involved in the violent activities, have been arrested.

“Curfew in Gilgit will be relaxed in the day-time,” the interior minister added.

Talking about the security arrangement for the upcoming Bangladesh cricket team’s visit to Pakistan, Malik said that tight security will be provided to the visiting team.

“Fans of cricket in the country will not be disappointed,” the interior minister added.

Responding to a question regarding the issue of bin Laden’ family, Malik said that interior ministry has no objections in sending the family members to their respective home countries.

He is in top 10 worst politicians in south asia.. soon we need to make separate list for him ... still not resigning ..

Who can guess his next statement?

My wager on:

We will not allow terrorists to operate
or
These were not talibans, these were girl friend/boyfriend cases
or
Foreign element cannot be ruled out
or
your guesses....??

No policemen or Inmates were killed or seriously injured in this raid? and they emptied the whole jail,not just a few.
This thing is seriously suspicious.

Well Mister Malik, your job is to give solutions, not explain problems.

His portfolio should be renamed to Minister of Explanations!

I guess Pakistan needs a Ministry or Department of Conspiracies with this guy as the head. :rofl:

No policemen or Inmates were killed or seriously injured in this raid? and they emptied the whole jail,not just a few.

Well it does sound weird, the main question is, why was this jail break necessary & what's going to happen next?

The stupid, idiot and corrupt interior minister
If he had any moral value he was suppose to resign immidiately
He himself should be prsecuted and bring to justice

Highly ironic calling others non-muslims when he has trouble reciting surat ikhlas.

So they had time to analyze the raid, identify the weaknesses, and then come up with a new "strategy" to rectify them so quickly?

My, my, I am impressed I think. Or may be not.

Well having the guards turn up to work would be a really good start.

Citing preliminary investigations into the prison break, Majeed said 150 guards were supposed to be on duty when the militants struck, but only 36 were.

Even the ones that showed up to work were poorly equipped to deal with the onslaught by dozens of militants.

Was Bannu jailbreak an inside job? | DAWN.COM

These kinda things only happens in our country.....:smokin:

surprisingly this seems to be out of focus. Why was no resistance offered by security when the gates were fired upon. And why were 36 guards present when 150 should have been there..? Too many twists and turns.

surprisingly this seems to be out of focus. Why was no resistance offered by security when the gates were fired upon. And why were 36 guards present when 150 should have been there..? Too many twists and turns.

The way this incident occurred raises many questions. One may even end up asking- who was in custody and who were the custodians? The rot seems to have set in very deep in to the system. That should be sufficient cause for concern in some quarters.

Back
Top Bottom