What's new

Bangladeshis going to India in huge number every day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The above pales into comparison with regards to CPEC and the clandestine advanced weapons systems with TOT from China to Pakistan.

No it does not as the sums are comparable.

Advanced weapons systems?:

China has already transferred the latest FN-16 Manpad TOT to BD to build at home and it is also building anti-submarine patrol vessels using Chinese technology.
BD's next-gen frigate may be based on a Chinese design.

No it does not as the sums are comparable.

Advanced weapons systems?:

China has already transferred the latest FN-16 Manpad TOT to BD to build at home and it is also building anti-submarine patrol vessels using Chinese technology.
BD's next-gen frigate may be based on a Chinese design.

Pakistan's nuclear weapons and missile programs were also a clandestine advanced weapons systems program, between China and Pakistan. As was the JF-17 program in the beginning. This has increased many fold over the past 20 years. Ever wondered why india has not attacked Pakistan despite being more than 7× bigger than us and having the full backing of the West and Russia?.....:azn: Despite the fact that they have an obsessive and abnormal hatred of Pakistan and Pakistanis?........:azn:
Ever wondered why america attacked Iraq and afghanistan but not Pakistan even though we were on the same hit list?......:azn:

PS How is $67 billion in investments via CPEC with many more billions earmarked for further investment in the coming years and decades comparable to a total of $30 billion for bangladesh........:lol:......you are starting to sound like those bengladeshis who claimed bangladesh has a better cricket team than Pakistan and would beat us in the 2019 world cup.......:lol:

PS How is $67 billion in investments via CPEC with many more billions earmarked for further investment in the coming years and decades comparable to a total of $30 billion for bangladesh........:lol:......you are starting to sound like those bengladeshis who claimed bangladesh has a better cricket team than Pakistan and would beat us in the 2019 world cup.......:lol:

China will invest more in the coming years and decades as BD is predicted to be the FASTEST growing large economy in the world up to 2030.

Troll thread .
This girl did call India her home,

View attachment 568257
Which of his threads are not troll threads? All of this threads are either troll or intentional .
Wow.

I don't usually indulge in false flag nonsense.

But this guy is suspect.
This fifth columnist @Riyad has a really cool brain . He does not get triggered . He is professional no doubt ;) .

Why do u not try to merge with with your 2nd home... Drink a glass of piss infront of hindutva Terrorists & u will get indian nationality...

We are waiting for our western counter part ( with who we formed a country ) to merge with old home India , then we will try to merge . it looks that our Pakistani fellows are so in love with India , that they take their name even in their wet dreams . :enjoy:

China will invest more in the coming years and decades as BD is predicted to be the FASTEST growing large economy in the world up to 2030.

ANY proof to back up your claims? If what you say is true please post the links to any compelling evidence here.

Which of his threads are not troll threads? All of this threads are either troll or intentional .

This fifth columnist @Riyad has a really cool brain . He does not get triggered . He is professional no doubt ;) .

We are waiting for our western counter part ( with who we formed a country ) to merge with old home India , then we will try to merge . it looks that our Pakistani fellows are so in love with India , that they take their name even in their wet dreams . :enjoy:

We were only EVER a part of British india (British "Raj") for barely 90 years. The British were an occupying force, making an unatural country. Conterminuous Pakistan was a part of the Safavid/Persian empire for over 800 years (Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan and South Eastern Turkey). It anything the latter is our "Old Country".

Conterminuous Pakistan was a part of the Safavid/Persian empire for over 800 years (Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan and South Eastern Turkey). It anything the latter is our "Old Country".
Then consider merging with them . If they are ready to take you .:enjoy:

Hence priority is to improve ourselves by dealing with bad Indians and improving opportunity for the goods ones we have inside our borders to begin with.

Why add to problem by having more bad sorts? That is for those good people of the other country to fix and deal with.

Good people from Bangladesh and rest of world can fill in paperwork and get in line to visit....its that simple.

We have no reason or desire to merge Bangladesh into union, we have enough problems to deal with as it is.

You can ask @itsanufy any time about this.

If Bangladeshis want to visit, they simply need to fill out the paperwork and go through the process to visit. We are not going to have open border with them ok? They are not Nepal or Bhutan to us.

If you want, you can do so with your pakhtoons and Afghanistan for that argument. This is our country and is our affair.....if you call me non-Bengali and thus no say....who are you as Pakistani? Mind your own business please.....East Pakistanis did what they did regarding you lot for a reason.

Why Bangladesh should join West Bengal to form an union?
As per Bangladeshis they are just five steps away from becoming a first world country whereas we are living a sub saharan environment.
We have no similarity be on language (in fact they speak Musalmani Bengali, which I first heard joining here), cloth (we Bengali babus were dhotis which other than some eminent Bengali Muslims like Nazrul, Jasimuddin others don't wear dhoti), food (they eat beef whereas we don't) whats the point of joining them.
The fate was decided on 1947 where this part witness more violent riots than the western part. More people died, more properties looted, more women ... People migrated in numbers, which was 3.5 million in 1947. nearly 6 million in 60's. And the count didn't end there, more dhoti wearing babus and their families fled in 1971, nearly around 10 million. This is from the official figure of Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department of the Government of West Bengal. Please note these are those poor people who needed govt support for rehabilitation.
Then there were the rich families (East Bengal economy was totally controlled by Hindus, no Marwaris) who sold their all to come and settle here.
Still the people are coming but few in number.
This is and was a clear process of changing the demography of Bangladesh. They do want a homogeneous religious people in their country.
Most of the problem in West Bengal (this was most developed part of India that time) started with partition and subsequent migrations, from which we we are gradually moving out . Unification will again through us back to ages , the cycle which we want to give a miss. People will resist and be a martyr than getting united with Bangladeshis.

Last edited:
Then consider merging with them . If they are ready to take you .:enjoy:

No thank you. They have their own nations and cultures, we have our own. Things have changed a lot since the 18th century :D. However, Pakistan still has a lot of power and influence over Afghanistan to the point where we virtually fun things there. afghans resent us for this. I personally believe Pakistan should abandon them altogether..

Why Bangladesh should join West Bengal to form an union?
As per Bangladeshis they are just five steps away from becoming a first world country whereas we are living a sub saharan environment.

People will resist and die than getting united with Bangladeshis.

Bangladesh's future is with India. Bengal partition was a mistake. Due to that partition Bengal lost 2/3 part to Pakistan but after a war and lot of bloodshed Bangladesh was created. You also laid lives for Bangladesh liberation. Bangladeshis are really thankful for that immense contribution of Indians for independence. Merging may not possible due to history and liberation spirit but an union is possible.

india_bangladesh_border_map_759.jpg

Bangladeshis go to India as if its birth right to go to India. Every day 6 thousand Bangladeshis go to India. Every month 1,80,000 (1 lac 80 thousand) Bangladeshis go to India. Its HUGE. Its natural for Bangladeshis to go to India as Indians and Bangladeshis are brothers and same people.

Last edited:
Bangladesh's future is with India. Bengal partition was a mistake. Due to that partition Bengal lost 2/3 part to Pakistan but after a war and lot of bloodshed Bangladesh was created. You also laid lives for Bangladesh liberation. Bangladeshis are really thankful for that immense contribution of Indians for independence. Merging may not possible due to history and liberation spirit but an union is possible.

india_bangladesh_border_map_759.jpg

Bangladeshis go to India as if its birth right to go to India. Every day 6 thousand Bangladeshis go to India. Every month 1,80,000 (1 lac 80 thousand) Bangladeshis go to India. Its HUGE. Its natural for Bangladeshis to go to India as Indians and Bangladeshis are brothers and same people.
Are you Hindu?

ANY proof to back up your claims? If what you say is true please post the links to any compelling evidence here.

hsbc.580134/[URL]https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bangladesh-to-be-26th-largest-economy-by-2030-hsbc.580134/[/URL]

"HSBC's long-term growth model projections showed that the real GDP growth of Bangladesh would be 7.1 percent per year up to 2030, the highest among the 75 countries included in the report."

Currently BD is growing over 8% a year.

:azn:

Are you Hindu?

Let me be honest. I am Muslim. Practicing Muslim. I like Indians and Pakistanis also. I have met some of the nicest Indians and Pakistanis in my life. How? I met Indians in my office. They work in my office. First I thought they are Bangladeshis but I got surprised when I hear they are Indian citizens. They give salaam to us whenever we meet. I met Pakistanis also. They are also nice. I only dislike some Sylheti Bangladeshis as some are so racist and extremist type people. I met some of them. Horrible. They spread extremism to other Bangladeshi people. If you read news related to Bangladeshi militants most have Sylheti background. I don't like them at all. Believe me, other Bangladeshis are nice people and most people love India as if its their second home.

Last edited:
hsbc.580134/https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bangladesh-to-be-26th-largest-economy-by-2030-hsbc.580134/

"HSBC's long-term growth model projections showed that the real GDP growth of Bangladesh would be 7.1 percent per year up to 2030, the highest among the 75 countries included in the report."

Currently BD is growing over 8% a year.

:azn:

Proof that the Chinese will invest more in bangladesh than Pakistan.

That's what they want. These guys are delusional. Must be getting their info. from the same bengali source which claims that 40,000 Pakistani troops killed 3 million bangladeshis and raped 10 million of their women in 6 weeks in 1971.

Proof that the Chinese will invest more in bangladesh than Pakistan.

It's all about money dude.

Chinese are now investing over 2 billion US dollars in a single steel mill.
Just the power sector in BD has attracted a cool 7 billion US dollars from China so far.

The WHOLE world is now rushing into BD to take a slice of the fastest growing large economy in the world and the Chinese do not want to lose out. BD can openly criticise and undermine China in the international arena and still they have to come to BD.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom