What's new

Bangladeshis Again Banned from Entering UAE

Bombay Dude

BANNED
Reaction score
No Bangladeshi national will be able to visit United Arab Emirates as the authorities in that country have stopped issuing all types of entry visas to Bangladeshi passport holders, which authorities in Dubai claim to have taken as security concerns over identification of fake passports and travel documents. According to sources in Dubai, the authorities were pressed taking this measure as a large number of Bangladeshi passport holders entered the country during past six months, many of whom were Rohingyas from Myanmar, who managed Bangladeshi passports for entering UAE. UAE authorities claim, thousands of Bangladeshi nationals carrying fake passports tried to enter the country during past six months. During past several weeks, hundreds of Bangladeshis were arrested by UAE police and other law enforcing agencies with forged travel documents or passports.

Talking to Weekly Blitz, a Bangladeshi worker in Dubai said, some Bangladeshi passport holding couple entered the country as tourists and later they not got involved into Dubai, Abu Dhabi and other cities. Few of them were even arrested by the law enforcement agencies. There had also been report with the UAE authorities about some notorious criminals entering the country with Bangladeshi passports.

Major General Nasser Al Awadi Al Menhali, Assistant Undersecretary for Naturalisation and Residency and Ports Affairs at the Ministry of Interior said, the suspension of issuing visas is not permanent and is not a ban.

The Assistant Undersecretary for Naturalisation and Residency and Ports Affairs at the Ministry of Interior further said, the situation will return to normal once a number of issues are resolved by the Bangladeshi government, while he did not specify any time frame of lifting this "temporary suspension".

He said, for the time being, there will be no new visit visa for Bangladeshi nationals, while Bangladeshi nationals now staying in United Arab Emirates with valid visas will not face any difficulties in getting their visas extended or even getting their residency permits renewed.
Although the UAE authorities categorically mentioned that the Bangladeshi nationals staying in that country will face no problem getting their visas extended, it is learnt from sources that a Dubai-based Bangladeshi investor named Mahfuz Ali Qaderi's 14-year old son was denied visa although he has valid admission documents from the local school and had visited UAE with visit visa for admission test. Fate of Qaderi's son put a huge fear in the minds of Bangladeshi nationals residing in United Arab Emirates fearing their visas might not also be renewed by the authorities.

UAE stops visas for Bangladeshis :: Weekly Blitz

BDs people should themselves boycot enterning UAE.

There has been a sharp rise in crime in parts of old dubai over the last one year. I've heard (and I have no source - so I may be wrong) that the police suspect some BD criminal gangs.

My friend lost 70K AED worth of stuff from his home in a break in. He told me this.

BTW Bombay dude, what is your special relationship with Bangladesh? Surely there is something interesting there, as a typical Bombay walla does not even know there is a country called Bangladesh unless he opens history books.

There has been a sharp rise in crime in parts of old dubai over the last one year. I've heard (and I have no source - so I may be wrong) that the police suspect some BD criminal gangs.

My friend lost 70K AED worth of stuff from his home in a break in. He told me this.

BTW Bombay dude, what is your special relationship with Bangladesh? Surely there is something interesting there, as a typical Bombay walla does not even know there is a country called Bangladesh unless he opens history books.

He is a dalit of Bihar. His other name is Deepak that you may know. To hide the shame of being dalit his family use a upper caste name Sharma.

UAE is using south asian muslim as slave. South asian muslim should not look at UAE as only foreign destination.

UAE authorities claim, thousands of Bangladeshi nationals carrying fake passports tried to enter the country during past six months. During past several weeks, hundreds of Bangladeshis were arrested by UAE police and other law enforcing agencies with forged travel documents or passports.

Interesting how not a single Bangladeshi member is saying anything here on topic, especially about the above part. Had India done this against illegal Bangladeshis who use forged documents and fake IDs/ration cards, we hear about how India is anti-Muslim and other weird fantasies from these guys, especially the Jamati trolls.

Bangladeshis need to learn that your illegal immigration fraudulent tactics are not going to be accepted by anyone, whether its "enemy Hindus" of India or "brotherly Muslims" of UAE.

Failed diplomacy from Hasina! If Bangladeshis want to get this solved vote BNP next time!

Failed diplomacy from Hasina! If Bangladeshis want to get this solved vote BNP next time!

Makes no sense. If you keep illegally entering other people's countries with fake documents/passports, I don't think any political party in the world, much less apolitical party in Bangladesh has the capability to solve this issue.

He is a dalit of Bihar. His other name is Deepak that you may know. To hide the shame of being dalit his family use a upper caste name Sharma.

There's nothing wrong or shameful in being a dalit or whatever. But if you just keep on posting a certain kind of threads with the sole intention of belittling others, you just do that at the cost of your reputation. I should say he is not doing justice to his online persona.

Back
Top Bottom