What's new

Bangladeshi Shias rally on Prophet birthday & Unity Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
India
On the occasion of the holy birth anniversary of the holy Prophet (S) and Unity and solidarity week called by Imam Khomeini (R) from 12 R.A – 17 R.A and the massacre of Rohingya Muslim in Myanmar, a rally was brought out from Anjuman-e-Panjatani, Khulna, Bangladesh on 13/12/16. (AhlulBayt News Agency) - On the occasion of the holy birth anniversary of the holy Prophet (S) and Unity and solidarity week called by Imam Khomeini (R) from 12 R.A – 17 R.A and the massacre of Rohingya Muslim in Myanmar, a rally was brought out from Anjuman-e-Panjatani, Khulna, bangladesh on 13/12/16.

Local Shia male and females participated the rally and chanting slogans for unity and solidarity among Muslim Ummah and stop the genocide of Rohingya Muslims by Myanmar government immediately. The rally traveled different roads of Khulna city.

Hujjatul Islam Syed Ibrahim Khalil Razavi Principal Islami Education Center, Khulna spoke in brief when rally returned to the center.
http://en.abna24.com/service/centeral-asia-subcontinent/archive/2016/12/14/798077/story.html

a0b7562261d42e72e53cd969ff4a5d58.jpg

3deef7ab8d68af9188648548e0a1e0e6.jpg

22eb4b77b61136150e133048ca0dadf8.jpg

Pray for Bangladesh Shias. Thanks

Shias are not asking for protection because they are not at the mercy of any other sects. Rather, we should put together a strong resistance against the torturing and killing of Rohingya Muslims.

I don't know if any of these are true since i have not read any of the books you mentioned, but if it is true all I can say is "May Allah guide them to the right path"
Well I just share, up to you to decide it is true or not

I don't know if any of these are true since i have not read any of the books you mentioned, but if it is true all I can say is "May Allah guide them to the right path"

He generalized, There are many branches of Shia sect. Some of the points mentioned here were followed by some Shia sects which are now extinct and not applicable for majority of Shias

We are all Kafiri in each other's eyes if (if!) we decide to divide ourselves.

Resolve among yourselves now what you want!

Division among ourselves or unity?

Answer is very clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom