What's new

Bangladesh Will Reply to Injustice by Winning Next World Cup, Says Sports Minister

Bangladesh Will Reply to Injustice by Winning Next World Cup, Says Sports Minister

That is morale!

I fail to understand folks who are bashing BD sports minister. Actions speak louder than words and that is what the sports minister is talking about. BD is relatively a newcomer in the Cricket arena, she is gaining experience, and coupled with lots of motivation and good game strategy they can win the world cup.

Those who have been winning the world cup came out playing cricket right from their mother's wombs? or only they have the right to express their ambitions and goals?

BTW, Pakistani members should be the last ones to take the cheap shots at minster's statement given the dismal performance their team has given in the present world cup.

Last edited:
stop laughing
they will win next world cup if the only other team is from Pakistan
there is a life hazard too. the way our team is growing its beards and selling its soul to loose matches then it might come with suicide bombers who might explode instead of playing cricket.

Yep it is very clear and evident Pakistan cricket team planned and executed attack on Sri Lankan cricket team. They could not face them on pitch so got rid of them.

On Topic: People who really want to prove themselves, they bow down their heads and accept the result, they start working on their errors, identify their weaknesses, keep silent and keep improving their skill. They work hard day and night for the big challenge and don't listen to what others have to say, they don't whine or keep crying over what happened in past, they focus on their aim and keep striving. And in the end on day of competition its their actions that silence their critics and haters. My 2 cents. Its 4 years before the next competition, stop whining and start working, may be you will prove your worth.

Its 4 years before the next competition, stop whining and start working, may be you will prove your worth.
Talking about injustice is not whining. They have all the right to make noise if they have legitimate concerns regarding umpiring decisions, while at the same time they could continue to improve their game

Talking about injustice is not whining. They have all the right to make noise if they have legitimate concerns regarding umpiring decisions, while at the same time they could continue to improve their game

Oh come on there are ways of registering your protest, how many times our PM or any minister has given statements about it. They are extra emotional, made a fuss about Rameez's pronunciation, treat every match with us as do or die war sort of thing. Declare Public holidays on winning matches against us. I mean come on there is a limit to be a butt hurt fan and a Dehati aurat.

Oh come on there are ways of registering your protest, how many times our PM or any minister has given statements about it. They are extra emotional, made a fuss about Rameez's pronunciation, treat every match with us as do or die war sort of thing. Declare Public holidays on winning matches against us. I mean come on there is a limit to be a butt hurt fan and a Dehati aurat.
Because our PM or ministers do not feel for us, BD's do care for their national pride and those who defend it whether in the grounds of cricket or elsewhere. There is nothing to be proud about if your own government officials don't care about you.

The more people talk about the match, the more people become angry on India and india-friendly regime Hasina. That is why hasina, sports minister and mustafa icc president planning minister trying to save their back with such remarks.

I used to think Indians are cleverer than their western neighbour. But they have taken the bait and opening one after one anti bd page in fb. Idiots.
It is Bangladeshis who are the biggest idiots.Why the heck should we take the unjust abuse after beating a minnow team fair and square?

You guys not only lack sporting spirit but also a fighting spirit.When Indian batsmen started hitting you after 35th over the team lost spirit and in batting not even one partnership was match winning.

You loose by 109 fcking runs and you think it was a close match??

If pdf Bangladeshis trolled i wont mind but the entire fcking country is full of loosers who have no idea about cricket.

Because our PM or ministers do not feel for us, BD's do care for their national pride and those who defend it whether in the grounds of cricket or elsewhere. There is nothing to be proud about if your own government officials don't care about you.

Syed sb. please whining after losing a cricket game is not defending your pride. It is simple plain that they are a bunch of emotional fools, who won't get over that defeat.

Naach na jany Anghan tehra...............

Could someone please educate me if the options for referring the decisions by the umpires to a higher authority - 3rd umpire maybe were available to the BD capt / team & did they exercise them ?

Syed sb. please whining after losing a cricket game is not defending your pride. It is simple plain that they are a bunch of emotional fools, who won't get over that defeat.

Naach na jany Anghan tehra...............
You are entitled to your opinion.

You are entitled to your opinion.

Yes and you are to yours, but they are making a laughing stock of themselves and I don't like it. With us I can bear it okay no problem and we have been bearing it. But on an international level whining whining whining does not help. People don't take you seriously unless you prove them your worth.

Yep it is very clear and evident Pakistan cricket team planned and executed attack on Sri Lankan cricket team. They could not face them on pitch so got rid of them.

On Topic: People who really want to prove themselves, they bow down their heads and accept the result, they start working on their errors, identify their weaknesses, keep silent and keep improving their skill. They work hard day and night for the big challenge and don't listen to what others have to say, they don't whine or keep crying over what happened in past, they focus on their aim and keep striving. And in the end on day of competition its their actions that silence their critics and haters. My 2 cents. Its 4 years before the next competition, stop whining and start working, may be you will prove your worth.
Hassina will execute some more people on 71 crime charges based on the evidence from her 15 year old niece

Where the hell did u find that?
it was very funny
an Indian friend told me about the story about how the Bangladeshi tribe was refused the recognition due to some biases of colour and money. and I checked it out and found it true.

he was laughing his *** off that the Bangladeshis bid to some money and better quality of life was struck down by racist white Jews because they dont look that attractive

Hassina will execute some more people on 71 crime charges based on the evidence from her 15 year old niece

They are logical people and had a higher literacy rate than us, and I think still have. So whatever they do is logical and makes sense.

After seeing their emotional condition through these articles and comments here on PDF, I had to say on one of the threads that now I understand what must have happened in 1971.

Back
Top Bottom