What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that is what Mayan were referring to? :disagree:

To me BD thinking of going nuclear in five years is like the homeless bum in downtown thinking of owning the four seasons in the next five years :D

BD is much better off than the poor India where thousands commit suicide after being unable to repay his debts. No one dies in Bd like an Indian dies. So, BD can certainly support a nuclear program, although I do not think it is needed. Because atomic bombs are not for practical use. Though a deterrence BD can have other options. Does India have the guts to bomb BD?

BD is much better off than the poor India where thousands commit suicide after being unable to repay his debts. No one dies in Bd like an Indian dies. So, BD can certainly support a nuclear program, although I do not think it is needed. Because atomic bombs are not for practical use. Though a deterrence BD can have other options. Does India have the guts to bomb BD?

Why would we bomb our dalals :what:?

how do you know i am sikh did i marry your sister?????/ or your sister seen my 6inch ???????????

what you have to be loved?
please tell me ?

@arp2041 i should come to BD section more often :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
how do you know i am sikh did i marry your sister?????/ or your sister seen my 6inch ???????????
The standard of your post is an indicator of your background. Not going down to your level to argue with you.

The standard of your post is an indicator of your background. Not going down to your level to argue with you.

don't comment personal you MF or else i will FU and your family you SOB same as 71

what you have to be loved? please tell me ?

Because we fought better than your brainless coward sheepish troops that you will love and respect us.You guys are fond of being loved by others while hated by all the world in reality. However, Indians love you and your country. They are sending tons of loves to your country.

He is a Pakistani sikh. Perhaps thats the reason he likes licking boots of Varotis so much.

He is free to hate or like Bangladeshis.

Apart from this internet forum and a few other internet discussion fora, there is hardly any interaction between Bangladeshis and Pakistanis in real life, and each country has very little impact on the other.

If he is a Sikh like you say, then that explains why he is pro-Hindu. It changes nothing, though, because whether they like it or hate it, in real life (outside the forum), there is hardly any importance of their country.

Because we fought better than your brainless coward sheepish troops that you will love and respect us.You guys are fond of being loved by others while hated by all the world in reality. However, Indians love you and your country. They are sending tons of loves to your country.
you faught?????????? they your fathers fight you SOB you 4 feet bangali fight????? ever you fight ?
and what your dirty BD businesses here go eat fish and worship india you guys are same as cockroach of world .leave us think abut yourself Indians send you prime minister and she rule you .

He is free to hate or like Bangladeshis.

Apart from this internet forum and a few other internet discussion fora, there is hardly any interaction between Bangladeshis and Pakistanis in real life, and each country has very little impact on the other.

If he is a Sikh like you say, then that explains why he is pro-Hindu. It changes nothing, though, because whether they like it or hate it, in real life (outside the forum), there is hardly any importance of their country.
as you tinny BD has any importance ? why you come to bark us f0cker?????????? because you have some pain in black a$$ . you guys are same as nothing but ants of world even gulf kick you in dustbin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom