What's new

Bangladesh U16 dominated the SAFF championship

Saiful Islam

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Congratulations to the Bangladesh U16 team for winning the SAFF championships by dominating India (5-3).
Also beating Afghanistan (1-0), beating India in group A (2-1)

Reaping the fruits of Football Academy in Sylhet. All credit goes to Salahuddin bhai.

off late BD is rocking in sports

Actually whole bunch of academy were build in the last decade or so. Now you are seeing the results.

no need to get cocky dear, today is not the end of the world.
I say end of the world, deal with it :P

on serious note, i heard India is going to host u17 football world cup in 2017 and india is preparing for the world cup to make big jump in world football league, right ?

Actually whole bunch of academy were build in the last decade or so. Now you are seeing the results.
its very pleasing to see bangladesh grow by leaps and bounds, qualitatively.
I say end of the world, deal with it :P

on serious note, i heard India is going to host u17 football world cup in 2017 and india is preparing for the world cup to make big jump in world football league, right ?
India went on from sleeping giant to fossil giant. It needs more than U-17 football World Cup to lift it up.

India went on from sleeping giant to fossil giant. It needs more than U-17 football World Cup to lift it up.
hey you have started IPL type football league too. That is good stuff.

BTW Bangladesh has gotten million (about$100) dollar investment by uk based company for football, Bangladesh federation accepted it but it will not be franchise basis, it will be a domestic league investment (which includes infrastructures development). It will start in next season :D

another good news is a big Bangladeshi club Shaikh Jamal is domination South Asia and also now doing well in Central Asia tournament (recently qualified for major league in Kazakhstan) :D

no need to get cocky dear, today is not the end of the world.
I guess neither was the time when you lost to Guam!

BTW Bangladesh has gotten million (about$100) dollar investment by uk based company for football, Bangladesh federation accepted it but it will not be franchise basis, it will be a domestic league investment (which includes infrastructures development). It will start in next season :D
So, the current league structure of 1 year contracts is going to change!

I guess neither was the time when you lost to Guam!
so according to u , thats supposed to be the last match india has ever played.???
dude, humility is essential part of being a champion, arrogance is for one time winners.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom