What's new

Bangladesh to tour Pakistan in December: Report

UmarJustice

New Recruit

Reaction score
Islamabad: The Bangladesh Cricket Board has reportedly agreed to send its cricket team to Pakistan for three one-day internationals and two Twenty20s in December.
The Daily Jang newspaper says new BCB president Nazmul Hasan will chair a meeting on Wednesday after which the tour will be announced.

Bangladesh was scheduled to tour Pakistan in April for a short series, but it was cancelled after its high court ordered the visit be suspended due to security concerns.
No test team has toured Pakistan for 3 1/2 years since gunmen attacked the Sri Lanka team convoy in Lahore in 2009.
Last weekend an International World XI comprising of retired players from West Indies, South Africa and Sri Lanka played two exhibition Twenty20s in Karachi.

Bangladesh to tour Pakistan in December: Report : Cricketnext

well good for them, as we all know tht its more of a political issue rather than security.

The real deal is how will you attract european and African countries for playing in Pakistan??? :what:

Best of Luck to Pakistan :pakistan: I Hope Bangladesh Cricket Broad don't Ditch you...:no:

I hope political elements (internal & external to BD), will remain silent (AOZ BILLAHAY MINa SHAITAN IR UJEEM, LA howla walah qoowata illbilah hil alyeal azeem)

These elements don't want two separated brethers get close even...:yahoo:

Not happening until they land on Pakistani soil and play one match.

Bangladeshis will start crying and protesting again and BCC may succumb to pressure

i will believe it when the first ball is bowled:taz::taz:
I agree with you. I also believe when the first ball is bowled. But it is good news for PCB. In pak very famous ground and we also want to see cricket match on these grounds.

Back
Top Bottom