What's new

Bangladesh to honour Indian soldiers killed in 1971 Liberation War

Isn't that true in theory!!!!!

Americans Wishes that Mexico would be rich and prosperous too!!!!, but isn't, even though, living next to the most prosperous country in the world they are not, go figure!!!!

Hongkong, Taiwan, Singapore did not care their neigbour either but the did prosper like hell. Main land china still a third world country.. Go figure....

So I take it as "You dont know the answer"

BSF also kills Indians .
Your statement showed that you got something "very personal" with Indians.
I have found two types of Bangladeshi on forums.........One Pro-Indians ..............and once Pro-Pakistani.

seems like later one includes you....................just a though no offence to anyone

Yes they do kill Indian, and we do condem those and if it were BDR who kill the way BSF do there would had been a hard protest in Dhaka's civil society.

YOu are living in a fools world, by seeing everyone is Pro to something. Every Bangladeshi here is Pro Bangladesh.

And yes I got something personal when it comes to killing of unarmed civilians, and I am proud of it. I dont distinguish between Indian or Bangladeshi when it comes to human rights. And tell you one thing, I am amazed by not finding a single Indian here who ever felt remorse or condoned to those 100s of killed.

Not the same .....

First : Here you assume BSF indeed is the sole guilty party... Do we have any joint investigation done which will be unbiased?
Second : Myanmar does not shelter Anti-BD terrorists - the way BD government did in the past for NE terrorists.
Third: Border infiltrators , if forewarned and aware of the consequences, cant be dealt in the same way as a mere trespassers. Again we dont know circumstances in which the deaths have occurred. So unless you have a unbiased investigation into this --- stop blaming everything on BSF.

There is nothing new in your post. Every other week there is killing from infant to 80 years old guy.. And investigation.. you kidding right???
We are yet to get any update regarding a BSF drunk soldier who came to a BD village killed 3 person including an infant. He was handed over to India with an assurance of being tried in India. What happend to him? Is he charged for Murder? Is he hanged? Nobody from India came to investigate here or take testimony of the victims?? Could you inquire that for me please and let us know the updates??? We are eagerly waiting. :smokin:

So I take it as "You dont know the answer"

BSF also kills Indians .
Your statement showed that you got something "very personal" with Indians.
I have found two types of Bangladeshi on forums.........One Pro-Indians ..............and once Pro-Pakistani.

seems like later one includes you....................just a though no offence to anyone
Yes, I have read news here and there that the drunken BSF often kills its own citizens. Well, Indians are your headache, but, our headache is your panick-striken drunkard BSF shoots at innocent citizens of BD across the border.

About your assumption on the pro-Pakistani elements in this forum, you will find them in many other forums also. But, they do not come out openly in BD. We have seen their last during the war in 1971. People with pro-Pakistani tones may well be the 'moles' who have been implanted in many of the forums to propagate Jamaati ideology of Moududi.

Pro-Indian may not be a suitable expression for those who want a normal relationship with India. They may be regarded as India-friendly. We are all for an independent BD, but there are some elements who want BD to join with Pakistan. For me, I want good relationship with both the cousins.

Yes, I have read news here and there that the drunken BSF often kills its own citizens. Well, Indians are your headache, but, our headache is your panick-striken drunkard BSF shoots at innocent citizens of BD across the border.

About your assumption on the pro-Pakistani elements in this forum, you will find them in many other forums also. But, they do not come out openly in BD. We have seen their last during the war in 1971. People with pro-Pakistani tones may well be the 'moles' who have been implanted in many of the forums to propagate Jamaati ideology of Moududi.

Pro-Indian may not be a suitable expression for those who want a normal relationship with India. They may be regarded as India-friendly. We are all for an independent BD, but there are some elements who want BD to join with Pakistan. For me, I want good relationship with both the cousins.

Well I was talking about BSF shooting at Indians at border with pakistan at gurdaspur (My hometown).............well we dont mind it because mostly they are drug traffikers etc or arms smuglers.

Good Relations with Bangladesh will benefit our north east............
only for the time period of khalida term , Bangladesh had anti-indian elements at rise..............but now time has changed..............Indians are grateful to Bangladesh in crubbing ULFA.
Hopefully economic cooperation will follow:cheers:

Are you sure of having good relations with your bigger cousin? since you yourself accusing them of murdering BD people across the border through BSF means.

Back
Top Bottom