What's new

Bangladesh Sees 10.67% Rise In Garment Exports, Hits $42.6 Bn In First 11 Months of FY23

chaddiyan sil

and always be thankful to India who stopped an angry Punjabi Pak army from butchering you lungi hilsakhor kamzor lot wholesale

handed you your freedom too as opposed to annexing your @ss

now go suck on your hilsa, shorandeshi
You didn't do jack. All you did was take advantage to split pakistan, annexing you couldn't then and you can't now..now go back to sucking your gow motha.

Exports are going through the roof but somehow power plants keep shutting down for lack of fuel !
Exports payments are not instant. We currently have a Dollar crunch.

Exports are going through the roof but somehow power plants keep shutting down for lack of fuel !
Most possibility is the payment in USD is not stored in BD banks, but overseas banks.

Problem can be solved if there is regulation to store export earning in BD banks.

How much is the interest rate to store USD in BD banks ? Is it lower than in Singaporean Banks or other countries bank ?

If the textile industries owned by foreign investors, they dont have any motivation to put the money to BD banks, always put it in saver and with better rates. Thats how they think

Last edited:
I hear remittances increased lately. BAL criminals repatriating stolen money back to the country ?

Which implies they are confident of “winning” the next election.

USA just wants BD to get closer to India and clear Bay of Bengal water between it and China.

Japan is eagerly facilitating the closer alliance with India.

I cannot see Hasina protesting too much.

I hear remittances increased lately. BAL criminals repatriating stolen money back to the country ?

Eid coming up. Could be a reason. Don't think any BAL criminal will ever repatriate stolen money.

You didn't do jack. All you did was take advantage to split pakistan, annexing you couldn't then and you can't now..now go back to sucking your gow motha.

Exports payments are not instant. We currently have a Dollar crunch.
It depends on the terms, but even when the most of the money starts coming in, in all likelihood it will end up somewhere else.
No one in AL cares about good image anymore. It is grab what you can, while you can.

Looks pretty consistent to me overall:

Which is not a good thing given the higher USD inflation nowadays again.

It should be increasing 5% year on year for last few years just from USD inflation.

Trending downwards overall but inflow from the US is unusually high. I think they are indeed repatriating loots since post-retirement migration is a no-go and asset freezes may be on the cards.

Back
Top Bottom