What's new

Bangladesh protests Pakistan Parliament resolutions

okey guys seriously ! dont play with my emotions pinkies :D :D

whatever u said seems to include iranian side of balouchistan ! so .... :taz:

or else .. :butcher:

:partay: @Armstrong my eyes are on u

images

We are planing to smuggle dry fruits and carpets via sistan-baluchistan - any problem? :azn:

I really wish improvement in Bengladesh. Things which are happening should not happen, 1971 chapter should be close now. I really wish Pakistan and Bangladesh should strengthen their ties as two brotherly Muslim nations.

I think good riddance. What has these Pakistani channels contributed except spreading fahashi and vulgarity. Channels like Hum, ARY entertainment, GEO entertain, AAG, etc are all source of 24/7 vulgarity and fahashi.
Moreover news channels like Dawn tv, ARY news, Geo news also spreading secularism and liberal agenda. No khair in this media. Just Zionist agenda.

Code of conduct for Pakistani media: Don’t glorify terrorism

Code of conduct for Pakistani media: Don’t glorify terrorism
Name the channels that glorify terrorism or the taliban or admit that you pulled that "fact" from out your *** lol.

I have already given link in my previous post.
thats not a link to any channel.
that link simply says that there is code of conduct for pakistani channels

you said that pakistani channels glorify terrorists , tell us which channels glorify terrorists!

Last edited:
did knew that ARY digital is soo popular in Bangladesh womens must be fond of mornings shows of Pakistan with sooo much glamorous wedding weeks etc. BTW Ary digital is also most popular in our home

Reason behind?
They are trying their best to portray the current turmoil as a conflict between patriotic people and the ones who want the united Pakistan back. This is one such technique they follow to keep the Awami family united whenever one of their anti-people and anti-national activities gets exposed.

hamd mir recently got a prize for traitor mujib's daugther and now his channel is getting banned in bangladesh ... haha this is priceless

I really wish improvement in Bengladesh. Things which are happening should not happen, 1971 chapter should be close now. I really wish Pakistan and Bangladesh should strengthen their ties as two brotherly Muslim nations.

Man let them keep 71 chapter open, meanwhile we should fix our country and catch up the world - we don't have time & luxury for brotherly shrotherly type of hobbies.

@kobiraaz : How did it happen...one born anti-Bangladesh element in a BNP wing :o: ?
ignore him, if he is active in BNP politics, most probably no one knows about his true face.

I'm sure that Bangladesh Jatiotabadi Chatrodol Private Medical Branch has only one member .... its chief convener! Kobiraaj could probably tell us if any such org even exists or not! :coffee:
nah never heard of....

Last edited:
The Awami League probably wants Bengali's not having access to channels that promote Islam (since people would realize how the AL's policies and rhetoric is not in the interest of Muslims or Bangladesh in general), expose their lies and outline the criminal actions of their party from their amendment to the constitution in 2011 that ensured free and fair elections wouldn't take place to their violent assault on the opposition.

So let's see...

Bangladesh bans Pakistani TV

India bans Pakistani TV/Movies

Pakistan bans nothing because our government sits around like monkeys scratching their balls all day instead of taking action to protect our own entertainment industry and ensuring that Indian/foreign propaganda isn't spread through our TV's, print media and the internet or preventing individuals within Pakistan from insulting Islam and even questioning the existence of our state.

Back
Top Bottom