What's new

Bangladesh Poses Bigger Challenge To India Than Pakistan: Union Minister Hansraj Ahir

Wow either you didn't get me or I have failed to explain myself.

So no point of argument there.last time I will try to explain myself.

I believe that, neither East Pakistan nor west was responsible for the disastrous separation.it was just for miscommunication between two part of Pakistan and for Indian propaganda.

However since you didn't read my so called irrelevant (1st) post, so it's easy for you to misunderstand.
Anyway leave it.

Kiss the ummah not Pakistan is all I care about.

Its done. We gave it till 76. There's no way back. You are just a confused Islamist.

The people rebelled against the idea of Pakistan when they created Bangladesh. A country independent and ethnicity based or language based.

You are too distant from the present. Too stuck in the past and too optimistic about the future. That can only mean Vodka lol

You fail to realise you are fed by India. Catered for. They call you cockroaches. Those who are vocal are killed and those who cry Pakistan are hanged. You trek through the Amazon to illegally reach the USA. You are not enjoying the Arab adventure nor the Hong Kong Vietnam or the Singapore boom. Indonesian and Malaysian are loosing patience.

You have some nerves coming up with ideas of hijacking another countries foundation myth. You racist lot cry about some thousands of Biharis which are being oppressed and you cry genocide on us.

Lastly

To you thy lord has written unto 40 generations of sorrow and desperation wandering the deserts.......

Last edited:
Kiss the ummah not Pakistan is all I care about
What a strange similarity isn't it? I do care about Pakistan too, but our own part (East Pakistan).
We gave it till 76. There's no way.
Try to read and then reply. I am not trying to impose the idea of reuniting with west Pakistan. What is done can't be undone and shouldn't be undone.

But both Pakistan could be separated mutually and without such hatred.

you cry genocide on us.

We don't do that. Most of us including me never believe that genocide hoax! It was a political game imposed by indian agents, if there was no miscommunication then this hoax wouldn't spread and no.hatred existed. That's all I have failed to make you understand and finally give up.

You fail to realise you are fed by India.
And you have failed to realise that you are far from reality , your B.S remark is the proof. India cant feed her own peoples, can't make toilet for 700 million peoples, so how can she feed us?
You have some nerves coming up with ideas of hijacking another countries foundation myth..
Hahaha really? Study history first. I was not talking about the foundation of your emotional concept, I was talking about the 1947 and before!
Ask your elders or study history. Don't act like some stubborn Bengali who are now trying to prove that Bangladesh was Pakistani colony and was captured by Jinnah lol lol. Poor chap!

Thanks and good bye!

Last edited:
The people rebelled against the idea of Pakistan when they created Bangladesh. A country independent and ethnicity based or language based.
You are simplifying the reality by saying we separated because we have a different language. It was the Bangali Muslims who initiated Pakistan Movement. You are the ones who enjoyed development process and we were subjected to deprivation in the joint Pakistan. People in Pakistan gave a mandate to a Party in 1970 election which your muddy headed Punjabi-Pathan-Sindhi Clique refused to accept. You tried to force us into submission with your military for which we also paid tax to support. Now, you blame us for your own shortsightedness.

Here you are replying to every post I make when you could simply not comment (if you truly believe your own stupid assertion), shoo little cuck boy....no one cares.

Bangladeshi cucks thinking a subforum name means squat when the forum name is from a country they officially cry murdered 3 million of them in cold blood ....and shafted (typical cucks cry it was forcibly afterwards) whatever number of their femalefolk....... quite ironic and laughable. Why the hell are you lot even here....MORON? You clearly have something wrong with you.

You use the word cuck alot. Strong projection you pathetic Dravidian Trumptard.

Why would you even question my presence here as opposed to you Indian?

I generally like south Indians, but you are one real a@@ho1e.

This is a totka suitable for Nepal and Bhutan. Our long time security lies in following the Pakistan's example, at least on defence sector.Pakistan knows very well bharati bully mentality and neutralized that successfully.Take Pakistan armed forces as an example and build a powerful deterrence if possible with conventional and nuclear co-operation with Pakistan, China or Iran.Then Bangladesh can show the middle finger to the bharati tantrum.

Due to their historic legacy as a people subjugated by muslim and their concurrent hostility with Pakistan and muslim community within India, bharati hindus will never ever consider muslim Bangladesh anything different.They will always consider Bangladesh as a part of their 'muslim menace' and treat it with suspicion and paranoia. Only some Bangladeshi so called liberal intellectual deny it and believe that genuine friendship with India is possible beyond the prevailing sub continental hindu-muslim hostility and rivalry.But indian don't think that ways.
I dont think you should follow us in this regard. We don't have any other option but to defend ourselves from this hostile Black hearted Monster disguised as innocent cow :undecided:..
Indians are drenched in hatred. Once you declare yourself hostile toward them even their 9 year old kids will blindly follow there state fed propaganda and malign your country all over the world. and they are freakin 1200 Million Plus people.Even if you defend yourself physically like us, You still cant fight there hate filled soft influence across the world that will hurt your economy and international Image. Plus they will bind every relation they have with other countries with a condition of being hostile toward you.
You should ignore India at best and stay neutral maintaining business ties no need to make India Hostile toward you. while grow ties with regional countries like Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, China. Leave this hate moungerer be

But both Pakistan

There is only one Pakistan.

And you have failed to realise that you are far from reality , your B.S remark is the proof. India cant feed her own peoples, can't make toilet for 700 million peoples, so how can she feed us?

How dependent is Bangladesh's economy on India just answer me that and leave the rhetoric you hardly can contemplate.

You are simplifying the reality by saying we separated because we have a different language. It was the Bangali Muslims who initiated Pakistan Movement. You are the ones who enjoyed development process and we were subjected to deprivation in the joint Pakistan. People in Pakistan gave a mandate to a Party in 1970 election which your muddy headed Punjabi-Pathan-Sindhi Clique refused to accept. You tried to force us into submission with your military for which we also paid tax to support. Now, you blame us for your own shortsightedness.

yeah we are still suffering from the economic desperation. But no one goes full retard and claim independence from an Islamic State of Pakistan.

Joy to you too

Indeed. Not now but after 20 years or more. Btw do you really think that your country is super power so smaller countries can't compete?
You don't live in reality then!

Another delusional guy here thinks that BD will be everything and more by 2030, you say 20 years from now, that's 2037......At least you are doing better than the 2030 guy, don't quit on the medicine...It's working. :)

He is endlessly saying my posts are "too big" with mouth wide open.....it reminded me of the BD tourists you seen in W.B lol....wow look at this big this and that, how can it be?!?!? :D

The awe is understandable...considering that the best of their cities, Dhaka, practically the only place in BD that can barely qualify as a city...Is mostly a glorified village. :P

Btw, Dhaka again ranked lowest among the cities in the world this year also...at least they are consistent! :D

don't disturb him, currently he is busy in dream with tishu :sarcastic:

The dream is mutual...ask her. :drag:

Another delusional guy here thinks that BD will be everything and more by 2030, you say 20 years from now, that's 2037......At least you are doing better than the 2030 guy, don't quit on the medicine...It's working. :)

The awe is understandable...considering that the best of their cities, Dhaka, practically the only place in BD that can barely qualify as a city...Is mostly a glorified village. :P

Btw, Dhaka again ranked lowest among the cities in the world this year also...at least they are consistent! :D

The dream is mutual...ask her. :drag:
I missed you. :)

Indian NE is rife with insurgency, which is just east of the border !

You can bet your right *** the Indians are worried !

Life in the belly of beast !!

Indian NE is rife with insurgency, which is just east of the border !

You can bet your right *** the Indians are worried !

Life in the belly of beast !!

India will get destroyed and dusted through their own deeds. That's sad but it's an inevitable future for that artificial country which has no concrete base as a nation state.

Bengali never get that even though they are ethnically similar but they lack national unity even Indians have more unity with different ethnicity and language , British and in particular Churchill used to dream same about India as an artificial country , there ain't anything artificial ,it is will of our army and for an extent govt that even after so many insurgency never could a group claim independence nor an external state could recognise it ,it is not country like Bolivia or even east Pakistan where rag tag insurgents with guerrilla tactics could defeat a national force

Back
Top Bottom