What's new

Bangladesh-Pakistan Defence Relations

PAKBANGLA this 2 nation will become world's strongest they need to corprate more together. Bangladesh need more provement.. Pakistan should give them help.. And Pak do give. Masa Allah !

Bangladesh buying ATGMs from Pakistan.

ATGM Baktar Shikan (BS) 8; items: 169 missiles and 3 launching units; transferred from Pakistan to Bangladesh in 2004 and 2005

Delivery: 2004 - 2005
Origin: Pakistan
Destination: Bangladesh

In facts all those happen during Past BNP period. All that took place the improved defence relation with China and Pak are now growing in reverse order with Awami League in power.

It is highly unlikely that present AL govt will buy and hardware or developed any defence relation with Pakistan. So, all the talk about
buying more ATGM or Other weapons from pakistan and some joint venture to make naval ship would not materialize during AL time.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And also please check his IP address.
No doubt in my mind that he is Indian.There was some member who joined few months ago as a Pakistani and abused Bangladeshis and it turned out the ip of that user was Indian!I have seen a lot of indians trying to incite hatred between Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

No doubt in my mind that he is Indian.There was some member who joined few months ago as a Pakistani and abused Bangladeshis and it turned out the ip of that user was Indian!I have seen a lot of indians trying to incite hatred between Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

Plus just today there was am Indian member banned for anti-Islam and anti-MOD remarks in BD section.I have the feeling this is the same guy/gal.

welcome to the site sir,pakistani bachcha bole jar kotha apni bolchen she holo nitantoi ekti exception........i know that he would be banned very soon.......apni ektu ei site-ta ghure dekhun,tahole dekhben mod-ra sotyi valo kaj koren.......tobe ami apnar ei kotha gulo bolar karon-keo kono dosh di-na,karon apni ja dekhechen ta bolechen......tobe ekjon-ke dekhe sobai-ke jachai korben na......karon onek valo pakistani-o ache,ami nije indian hoye e kotha bolchi....dhonyobad

Last edited by a moderator:
is user "Bangladeshi Army" also the same guy who is just banned or his posts deleted "Pakistani Bacha" ?

If he is same then why don't u just ban his IP Address instead of a user name?

is user "Bangladeshi Army" also the same guy who is just banned or his posts deleted "Pakistani Bacha" ?

If he is same then why don't u just ban his IP Address instead of a user name?

no he is not that guy,most probably.....he is a bangladeshi ex-armyman(as he proclaims)

see, the reactionary class has arisen. now they will start disturbing my writing by any excuses.

mr. x's excuse also aided my words.

this is what they can do.in bangladesh defence matter even, they dont wanna let us use bengali like the same they didnt let us use bengali as national language upto 1956.

isnt it autocracy?excess comment is immaterial.

see, the reactionary class has arisen. now they will start disturbing my writing by any excuses.

this is what they can do.in bangladesh defence matter even, they dont wanna let us use bengali like the same they didnt let us use bengali as national language upto 1956.

:lol::lol: listen Sir, i did not mean to disrespect anybody. You do not know what "Pakistani Bacha" did a few hours ago and the way you wrote is also similar so i thought it could be same person. Now about Bengali language, the post you made was very long and it used some controversial words that i thought whatever rubbish "Pakistani Bacha" had said is the bengali version of the same story.

Here all the users write only in English so everybody can understand and rarely use Urdu actually i saw it first time when PAKISTANI BACHA was swearing in Urdu language. So why not speak the language that all of us can understand? Also most of the users here Understand Urdu/Hindi but only few users understands Bangali.

Please do not start Hindu/Muslim and Bangali / Urdu arguments again

Pakistan Zindabaad :pakistan:

Bangladesh Zindabad :yahoo:

:welcome: to Defence.pk

Sir this is a international forum but still a pak defence.

Bangla will not be understand by majority of user in this forum thus English is preferable language though Urdu can be exception some time. :D

Last edited:

You need to right in English sir so that everyone here understands what you are writing.Its not only for Bangladeshi members,but also for every members with different nationalities.

now i have no doubt this Guy "Pakistan Zindabad" is "Pakistain Bacha" who was banned yesterday

MODs: Please ban his IP Address this time

^^^ Do not respond to this idiotic poster and spammer!!! BD and Bengali people are beautiful and nice!!!!

Back
Top Bottom