What's new

Bangladesh Orders Four Ships from China in Fleet Expansion Effort

PS - Dude it only takes a few minutes to write each one of my posts, unlike yours that probably take an hour or more, and so plenty of time to do other things during my day.
Everyone fully understands that @UKBengali is a great asset to the country. So, do not get discouraged when someone criticizes you for deviating every thread to the forecast of the future GDP that no one really knows about.

There are many unknown factors lying in the future. But, you add two points in a graph by a linear line.

He is correct to point out nationalistic BD like you who has no patient for success. Anything non achievable must be sabotage or traitor pulling down BD, giving you excuse for any BD failure. You all have unrealistic target for BD. Learn to walk before you run.

Are you sure you are not confusing me with others here? They are the ones that think the BD government is full of saboteurs and traitors whereas I am happy with the current BD government

I actually agree with you that BD shipbuilding industry is not capable of making ships that it has ordered from China and won't be for around another decade. No problem with BD ordering these ships from China as they offer the best price:performance ratio.

As another example, BD is also nowhere at the level of India's higher education standards as it had to start from pretty much zero in 1971. It will take another 15-20 years before BD can realistically aim to match India in the Higher Education sector.

Problem here is that you confuse people and your English language skills are not that great either that you misunderstand often.

Back
Top Bottom